ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
 to the people holding info to a few hundred people when tens of thousands if not more already have the info. Bravo! That's why I don't ask no NT members for squat other than info on if people received phone calls/emails.

i havent seen many post about saying they received a call. I do see alot of people begging for links etc. I hope someone in Houston actually gets a call seems like all the pairs outof footaction willowbrook and gunspoint were sold for 1300 each. I hope im wrong
I need to know if and when boys got that call. That's my main concern

why won't the sites dropping these shoes just create a standalone site and then tweet the link whenever it's live? This way their site won't be down for hours and they won't lose on other potential sales. This removes the botting and bd issues.

:rofl:  to the people holding info to a few hundred people when tens of thousands if not more already have the info. Bravo! That's why I don't ask no NT members for squat other than info on if people received phone calls/emails.

Agree with this statement.

why won't the sites dropping these shoes just create a standalone site and then tweet the link whenever it's live? This way their site won't be down for hours and they won't lose on other potential sales. This removes the botting and bd issues.
The smartest guys in the room don't usually sell sneakers for a living could be a reason why this hasn't happn'd yet lol

i havent seen many post about saying they received a call. I do see alot of people begging for links etc. I hope someone in Houston actually gets a call seems like all the pairs outof footaction willowbrook and gunspoint were sold for 1300 each. I hope im wrong
Sheesh I hope your making that up.... *lays head in pillow*

ISSFORUMS where you at fam

Lmao Yeo I'm dead. ISS is in a drought. **** is a ghost town now. Don't even try. Checked today... People still asking if the confirmed app dropped.

SN I used to be on ISS heavyyyy. Once the forum format display changed it was a wrap. Keep NT LOOKING JUST LIKE THIS.

Last edited:
Can we get down to some useful talk here. Just referring back to the pusha t release...people who were refreshing got stuck in a recapatcha loop and couldn't even add to cart, whereas ppl who just discovered it went live and went straight to the page without refreshing, were able to check out smoothly. You think adc is going to once again put people in a loop if they refresh?

Because they'd need a separate server, not just a separate standalone site. Probably costs a fair amount to do something like that.

Last edited:

Wonder if they're patching the backdoor links. Just tried it, and instead of just getting t

Because they'd need a separate server, not just a separate standalone site. Probably costs a fair amount to do something like that.
Obviously, but if adidas.com is gonna be unresponsive for hours they'll still miss out on regular sales just for the yeezy release.

roll.gif
 to the people holding info to a few hundred people when tens of thousands if not more already have the info. Bravo! That's why I don't ask no NT members for squat other than info on if people received phone calls/emails.
You don't ask NT members for squat because you a lurker boi.

Gotta have at least that egyptian cotton thread count

Can we get down to some useful talk here. Just referring back to the pusha t release...people who were refreshing got stuck in a recapatcha loop and couldn't even add to cart, whereas ppl who just discovered it went live and went straight to the page without refreshing, were able to check out smoothly. You think adc is going to once again put people in a loop if they refresh?
I think so because those crappy James Harden Dentist shoes did that. My homie was trying to cop and it wouldn't let him because he refreshed it because I am sure they didn't sell out that fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom