ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEP. IVE ALREADY BOUGHT 2 PAIRS THAT ARE BACKDOOR PAIRS COMING FROM THE RAFFLES. PEOPLE DOING THOSE RAFFLES ARE STRAIGHT FOOLS AND WASTING THEIR TIME AND GAS.
smh you pay something crazy ? this is sad bruh last yeezy release im attempting tbh 

NO WHERE CLOSE TO $2K BUT STILL A DECENT CHUNK OF CHANGE. THE STORE I GOT MINE FROM, THEIR ENTIRE STOCK WENT BACKDOOR SO NO WINNERS WILL BE CALLED FROM THERE.

smh you pay something crazy ? this is sad bruh last yeezy release im attempting tbh 

well pac sun and addidas store and foot locker galleria are legit,,,

so basically you got your pairs from the foot actions or champs galleria.

footactions were 1300 for one pair. or 2k for 2 pairs.

champs pairs were a little more afforadable but mainly sell to regulars first.. ( and doubt you were paying the prices they want for their gr pairs)

but hey glad you got your two pairs

Last edited:
Just a heads up for nyc confirmed people picking up at Times Square

Check your pairs before you buy

They recieved a lot of damaged pairs

Damages ranging from zipper

To material damage on the upper and toe box

Blemishes/discoloration etc..

They were set to have only 145 pairs in Times Square 20% of that are employee holds so 116 for the public

But the damaged pairs will not be sold at all but some might be passable so check your pairs out in store

:lol: man I love Yeezy Season, got people talking nonsense

I'm Not...I Want My Time And Gas Money Back smh

hey i feel you. But in the future stay away from willowbrook or gunspoint unless your playing to play.

But i feel you that ride to baybrook is a beast and always seems like traffic is in that area but hey was able to get to the lego store nephew wanted some new legos.

I'm Not...I Want My Time And Gas Money Back smh

hey i feel you. But in the future stay away from willowbrook or gunspoint unless your playing to play.

But i feel you that ride to baybrook is a beast and always seems like traffic is in that area but hey was able to get to the lego store nephew wanted some new legos.
im heated lol.. wasted time messing with willowbrook and gunspoint smh... bout to smoke one and just get drunk smh 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom