ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
question for anyone thats bought a pair instore from adidas. i know it says you cant change the size after youve won but has anyone actually been able to? maybe wait till after the time passed and there were unclaimed pairs? 

question for anyone thats bought a pair instore from adidas. i know it says you cant change the size after youve won but has anyone actually been able to? maybe wait till after the time passed and there were unclaimed pairs? 
heh. heheh. "unclaimed pairs"

why would you even mess around.. if you won wrong size count your blessings you even won

ugh well i thought these would fit like the first 750s everyone was saying to go down a full size so i signed up for a full size down but now i'm seeing theyre tts :[ lol 

some of these raffle pick up times are really strict. 1 hour time frames that most likely will make you miss your chance of getting something online if you wanted to try. 

Let me ask you guys a question.

Is there any point trying to use a bot on Adidas? Will I just get banned? If it's just a wait in line release is there a point? Please answer thank you in advance!

didnt realize i was in the comedian thread damn gotta make sure i check the title when i post again -_-'

Welp, my pair just came in , and they're 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Let me ask you guys a question.

Is there any point trying to use a bot on Adidas? Will I just get banned? If it's just a wait in line release is there a point? Please answer thank you in advance!
Honestly I think its best to manual with them, I've gotten two pairs from it but idk... some might say different.

Posting those links literally lowered everybodys chance by such a large degree, like if youre tryna cop you just hurt yourself by sharing 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom