ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruh Kanye could sell his daughter's dirty diapers and people would still buy it.

The hype ain't the issue. Especially when this dude's willin' on stage talking about how "If you want a pair of Yeezy's, you'll get a pair".....fake as f
he never said everyone who wants a specific pair of yeezys will get it. eveyrone could have gotten yeezys by now. if you couldnt cop those ugly *** 950s lol then you slow

for pirate black drop, i had multiple windows open.

multiple tabs in all windows.

whne 1 tab hit, all tabs in that window hit. thats why i think multi windows are ok. (chrome , different users)

Just copped a size 12.  Worried like a mofo since it gave me a weird error page after checking out but saw the bag on the bottom of the page and logged into my adc account.

im going with no. you'll need that confirmation email
I had it in my cart literally before everyone and it wouldnt let me checkout. It said there was something wrong with a server and took me to a splash screens saying itll be right back ffor me and never did

I've been on the splash page on 3 different devices for over an hour and still haven't even seen the product page smh. I was on before the tweet even went out too. This is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom