ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Ethernet cord is sliding out my laptop so I'm sittin here with my phone and iPad held hostage lmaooo

passs a pairrrrr
for the DAY one homie 
mean.gif

should be almost done. Last PB release, it would sold out around 12:30 or so. I managed to cop around 12:20 so I'm hoping history repeats itself.

I'm always team manual. And today the sneaker gods blessed me. Maybe it was because I had a bad day at work and a project was passed on yesterday. Maybe tomorrow both orders will be canceled. But, not only did I score on the yeezy boost, but I got that restock on a psny 12 that I really wanted. I'm done. I hope everyone has a day like mine.

Bruh, why would he go on stage and say, "Hey, you sir, if you specifically want a pair of Turtle Doves, you will get them!" ??

If you aren't going to make every damn pair readily available for the masses, then don't make a statement acting like you doing your fans a favor, especially when it's still just as hard to eat as it was when he was with Nike

and 950s are duck boots. those aren't yeezy's, don't even try to use that. unless I live in Saskatchewan Canada, I don't need a pair of duck boots.

anyway, I'm taking my L and going home 
see then youre just being selective. the 950s are technically yeezys. Ye never said Evyerone who wants the 350s or 750s will get one, nahh he said yeezys. 

not trying to defend the low productiion numbers and **** but ppl think theyre entitled to everything and only hear what they want to hear

Was going to quit but then somehow one of my laptops got through to the product page... then my other laptop got through as well... So lucky. Same situation as the PBs but on the Canadian site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom