ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to get a pair of Moonrock's for my husband for christmas so help with an lc is appreciated on these. What's the highest you would pay for these? I'm just trying to stay out of the lowball listings that are probably fakes as well as staying away from paying something ridiculous. TIA

No luck in Canada.

I'm not sure if I got incredibly lucky on the US site, but I should have got greedy.

I seriously had no QUEUE, no wheel.

All sizes were shown. Picked a pair, check out.

Loaded in another browser. Same thing, all sizes. Checked out.

Went to load a 3rd pair in cart. Thought about dropping $1k USD and re-forwarding to Canada.

Plus risk of having orders cancelled. Didn't go for more.

Meanwhile in Canada, wheel the whole time until it was sold out.

You in Cali right? My order got charged 35 dollars for tax. Though that was weird. I thought it'd be the $31.50 like yours
Their system is messed... I placed two separate orders to the same address and one charges more taxes than the other.

what happened to Canada?!  
laugh.gif

No luck in Canada.

I'm not sure if I got incredibly lucky on the US site, but I should have got greedy.

I seriously had no QUEUE, no wheel.

All sizes were shown. Picked a pair, check out.

Loaded in another browser. Same thing, all sizes. Checked out.

Went to load a 3rd pair in cart. Thought about dropping $1k USD and re-forwarding to Canada.

Plus risk of having orders cancelled. Didn't go for more.

Meanwhile in Canada, wheel the whole time until it was sold out.
Exactly the same with me. But I was able to get a pair from Canada with a BD link
laugh.gif

Used the US backdoor link on the Canadian website. Just had to change US to CA.

Checked out in 1 min.

Exactly the same with me. But I was able to get a pair from Canada with a BD link
laugh.gif
Well here's the strange part. When I was doing it initially, I had to change my country at the bottom to US.

Every time I had the wheel, I was getting kicked out after 20 seconds.

After 10 tries doing this, I finally got no wheel and all sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom