ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the four stores that got the 750s here this weekend (adidas, Champs and 2 Livestock locations) all raffled their pairs. Looking on Kijiji (a local selling site like Craigslist) it appears damn near all those pairs won in raffles are listed. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Good god guys, noticed we had our first member flexin' his income and occupation :smokin Has he posted a pic of his bank account yet? Another phase on the list complete, it never fails :smokin

Last edited:

Just to put Adidas Yeezy resell into perspective for the overnight resellers on here and the impulsive buyers.

FC has 750 greys that have been sitting since they released that they cannot move.

350s, aside from TDs, move but the black and MR have a best case of 1 month sell and some have been sitting since RD (blacks that is)

These can be had for 1k-1.5k

MRs can be had for $500-$600. (I've seen kids sell them to shops for $500 to get supreme clothing)

In hand, they're gross. QC was skipped this release it seems.

Low ball, and you wont be clowned but received with a deal.
Would love to get a pair of MRs for 5 bills

Well if 130 million ain't sh*t sign me up!

Anyways, the young hypes have already began with the thirst
laugh.gif
Lol I know this kid, I see him post on the selling groups I'm in all the time. People was beasting over his mom a while back
nerd.gif
 Hopefully Max is adopted and she's still DS??? Pics of moms for the NT fam
laugh.gif
???  If she's good, i'll let Maxiepooh use my bot for Supreme releases lol.

i'll preface this by saying that i live in charlotte...somewhat of a conservative city.  we dont push the limits of fashion too much here.

i was just browsing thru some of the season 1 clothing.  for my NY, LA, overseas, big city fashion folks....are people really dressing like this??
Wearing this fit to watch Star Wars, The Force Awakens lol. Need to modify for my light saber doe

Bait send out notification to winners?
Nothing yet. Bait SF said 10am or early. Keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck.
Think it said by 10 PM, not AM?
I'm 4/5 with the yeezy release.
Some dude offered me 2gs as soon as I stepped out the store
Ha! First off, congrats! Now that that's out of the way, they would have never made that pic if he offered me that! I would have kindly asked him to grab my phone and take a pic of me with them one last time.Then kindly asked him to hand me back my phone and the $2k

Just to put Adidas Yeezy resell into perspective for the overnight resellers on here and the impulsive buyers.

FC has 750 greys that have been sitting since they released that they cannot move.

350s, aside from TDs, move but the black and MR have a best case of 1 month sell and some have been sitting since RD (blacks that is)

These can be had for 1k-1.5k

MRs can be had for $500-$600. (I've seen kids sell them to shops for $500 to get supreme clothing)

In hand, they're gross. QC was skipped this release it seems.

Low ball, and you wont be clowned but received with a deal.

Please let me know if you see a size 10/11 in that range. Not one single person has accepted any offers below $1500. I found one person who said ok to $1300 and within 45 min he said sorry but someone else came and paid him $1700 cash. Smh

Please let me know if you see a size 10/11 in that range. Not one single person has accepted any offers below $1500. I found one person who said ok to $1300 and within 45 min he said sorry but someone else came and paid him $1700 cash. Smh
Don't be an easy sale, wait it out a few weeks and you will flourish.

In NY I haven't seen anyone wearing that ridiculous oversized yeezy clothing. There are a bunch of Kanye stans on YT trying to show off with it though. Yeezy is just a genius at marketing. People will buy anything he is associated with.

Last edited:
Lmfao at people saying these arent selling have you checked eBay? Have you checked FC? They can't even keep pairs in stock so they raised the price to $2500. Simply not enough pairs for the price to drop a lot I think these will skyrocket in a few months.

Last edited:
Lmfao at people saying these arent selling have you checked eBay? Have you checked FC? They can't even keep pairs in stock so they raised the price to $2500. Simply not enough pairs for the price to drop a lot I think these will skyrocket in a few months.

they will be going for 10k in a few weeks and they wont be able to stock them... theres no limit what they will finally settle at!! yeezussssss

For those trying to pay resell, make sure you look closely at the receipt.  I know the fakes are getting good with including fake receipts.  Is it common for stores tohave misspellings on their receipts, such as "Spectal Offer."  I've seen a couple listings on eBay going for big bucks and idk the receipt seems sketch.  Thoughts?  

Last edited:
For those trying to pay resell, make sure you look closely at the receipt.  I know the fakes are getting good with including fake receipts.  Is it common for stores tohave misspellings on their receipts, such as "Spectal Offer."  I've seen a couple listings on eBay going for big bucks and idk the receipt seems sketch.  Thoughts?  

View media item 1836367

Look at the date... US doesn't use the format day/month/year. Should be 12/19/15 and not 19/12/15..

I hope so cause I want a pair but these aren't sitting. People are offering $1500-1700 all day. Flight club sold out at $2250 and now raised the price to $2500.
Your best window is probably this week/weekend when everyone's online orders roll in. Market will be flooded, then dry up. A few months from now the price will be even higher and then there's no coming back. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom