ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My release went like this,

Took an L on PacSun could never cart.

Took another L on Finishline, on splash screen forever , found the direct link couldn't cart.

Carted on Jimmy Jazz, but never made it to check out eventually lost it.

Adidas, Sat on the splash screen for the longest , waiting and waiting, was about to say F it when the Link, let's just say "fell on my lap", carted different sz's couldn't check out any, I would keep getting the requested qty not available, I tried sz6-13. Then finally on a sz8 after getting the same message it let me enter my payment information and the order went thru!!!! almost an hour after going live.

I was totally expecting for a cancellation email, They shipped yesterday!! now the daunting task to try and trade for a sz10.

My day went exactly like yours. But I also stayed up all night on here watching the foreign releases go down. And then I gave up because no one was posting links. I logged off, came back later and saw that they were posted precisely one minute after I logged off. My luck. Glad for all that copped but I'm hurting

Re-Routed. Should be at my FedEx store tomorrow 
smokin.gif

These employees better not try any funny business

Received shipping confirmation from ADC for my US order 15 mins ago, still waiting on Italy order though.

For those of you who haven't received shipping confirmation yet: don't worry, I got mine 3 days after purchasing for the PB 350s.
How are you getting Italy order to US?

to the idiots who said they would've helped stop that robber, kill yourselves please....imagine you trip the dude, he lands on his face rolls over pulls the gun out and shoots you in your dumbass head....bye bye for a pair of shoes that didn't even belong to you. New breed of people I swear

So being a Good Samaritan and helping someone out makes me an idiot according to you so be it...and if that robber have a gun, he better be good with it cuz I stay sharp with mines
View media item 1837473

So being a Good Samaritan and helping someone out makes me an idiot according to you so be it...and if that robber have a gun, he better be good with it cuz I stay sharp with mines
yup yall can go ahead and die for nothing lol...yeezy stans are dumber than I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom