ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
o1lyfx
I don't get this gif.

I don't know how some people continually hit. I need to upgrade my tech though, this iphone BS ain't working. Gonna slang some Columbia 11a, that are way to flashy and I would never wear anyways for a down payment on a laptop and a nice router and try and find a crazy fast internet connect and use page moniter. And then just grind, every store that releases, internationally or US. Whatever the **** whatever. They are going for crazy money. 2 pairs of 750s and your sitting good for a month and half-2 months of your like me and have no kids and rent a room.

I don't know how some people continually hit. I need to upgrade my tech though, this iphone BS ain't working. Gonna slang some Columbia 11a, that are way to flashy and I would never wear anyways for a down payment on a laptop and a nice router and try and find a crazy fast internet connect and use page moniter. And then just grind, every store that releases, internationally or US. Whatever the **** whatever. They are going for crazy money. 2 pairs of 750s and your sitting good for a month and half-2 months of your like me and have no kids and rent a room.

how does this iPad raffle work? I've heard about it, but don't know any details.
You wait in line at the Adidas Store, you get to the front, they give you an iPad to use, you fill out your info on the iPad, you hit submit once you done, voila you entered the yeezy raffle.

those of us who struck out on the 750s but got mcdonalds breakfast this past weekend

i'm curious what you'll be ordering on tuesday if you strike out again on the tans. i'm thinking pancakes and a hash brown
No food can satisfy the yeezy hunger.

If you're in DC, shoe city in PG mall is doing a raffle for the Tans starting Saturday

Last edited:

Yes bring ID, pick up mid day. They cross reference and cross reference some more. They scan your qr code, validate ID with their checklist.

I called my local shoe palace in San Jose about the yeezy release. They Hung up the phone right away smh. [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Yes bring ID, pick up mid day. They cross reference and cross reference some more. They scan your qr code, validate ID with their checklist.
was it an in and out process or did you have to wait in line for hours like the stupid raffles.  need to see if I hve to push back my flight. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom