ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally just arrived.
YWbbAlT.jpg
Ha. Some of you dudes sound like 5 year olds that want to play dress up. Leave that dude alone. He's happy he got a pair, just like the rest of y'all would be. If his shorts said Supreme or Yeezy did it, you'd want to buy the shorts off his a55.  Now if if this was his fit of the day ... I'd say roast him lol

Last edited:
If he had pics of him playing a pickup game in the same fit, you all would not be clowning so hard. Jussayin...all perception.

why is everyone trying to roast homie for wearing ball shorts in his OWN Home where he most likely just received his pair to try on? am i missing something ? Dont we all wear ball shorts lounging around in our house ? or are we all tailored up at all times 

yall are to weird
I would prefer to roast his house, most likely his parents. That floor, god awful Christmas tree, and the gaps from the floor to the molding.

That's more awful than the fit.

#priorities
Damn. That's cold. Not everyone can afford a white Porsche ... Someone is a megalomaniac, ehh??

Damn. That's cold. Not everyone can afford a white Porsche ... Someone is a megalomaniac, ehh??
Actually since I've signed up, I have received about 5 PMs for general financial advice and tips, all of which I've been very happy to reply and help out.

It's about priorities. I would flip in that scenario, get some cash flow going before keeping any. 

Seems wrong to be rocking sneaks that sell for 5x resell prices while living at home.

I would prefer to roast his house, most likely his parents. That floor, god awful Christmas tree, and the gaps from the floor to the molding.

That's more awful than the fit.

#priorities
facts i will agree with you on that no doubt that bothers me as well 

It looks like orders are being cancelled. Did anyone get a shipping confirmation yet?

I of course missed it because I'm having my house remodeled and I'm busy with that.

Oh well onto "L" Tuesday. Congrats to those who copp'd.

my status is "released to ship"...what does that mean? sent to the shipping department i guess?

Damn i wanted a pair of yeezys to rock but the douches roasting buddy convinced me that these kicks are synonymous with *******s to a certain extent.....i'll just try and cop to resell

Actually since I've signed up, I have received about 5 PMs for general financial advice and tips, all of which I've been very happy to reply and help out.

It's about priorities. I would flip in that scenario, get some cash flow going before keeping any. 

Seems wrong to be rocking sneaks that sell for 5x resell prices while living at home.
Well, aren't you special? I was being facetious, too. Couldn't care less about your stupid Porsche, but it's quite apparent you do.  While he may not be a teenager, what if he was and that was damn Christmas present. Get over yourself.  There are a ton of people from different demographics and can assure you, you're far from the most successful on here.

i agree .. i rather wear ball shorts than some skinny jeans that expose my knee all over the place with some over sized sweater with moth holes in it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom