ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy i just purchased a ATC auto checkout service for $100 .. slots went live at 9 pm and sold out under a minute .. im not sure how many slots were available to begin with but still smh .. all gone under a minute

Can you send me the 750 BD links, I forgot what page they were on. I want to try something.
laugh.gif

check pm
roll.gif

anyone help me out with a bd link for the tans?

i can return favor when they come out @ a certain online retailer (didn't ge tthe 750 and not getting the tans).  Got myself 3 MRs from it.

pm me.

anyone help me out with a bd link for the tans?

i can return favor when they come out @ a certain online retailer (didn't ge tthe 750 and not getting the tans).  Got myself 3 MRs from it.

pm me.
Same, willing to pay a small fee!

Skipping is not something I would start ish over especially on 34th where it's constantly happening...but it was inside the barricades, the dude straight up put his hands on my shoulders and moved me to the side. At that point I flipped out, usually keep my cool in those situations.

Reason I thought it might be racial was bc a few minutes before that happened I heard someone saying "move to the back of the bus white boy" -at first I didn't think anything of it but when the dude tried to move me it was clear what was happening.

Worst part about it, after I defended myself there were dudes there saying "you wouldn't be saying all that on 125th street". And their right about that, I'd keep quiet over there cos there are dudes over there who are legitimately hard and it's someone else's territory (34th is rich ppl territory).

One thing is for sure, if they tried some of that ish in my crappy neighborhood of good ole Bensonhurst - they'd have a lifetime of regret.
Its definitely not worth getting into it over a pair of sneaker. Most of these kids that skip (some adult), lack respect for people or authority. Kinda ironic, because the people saying "move to the back of the bus white boy" probably don't even think twice that its racial, but if its the other way around, they're going to be screaming that "you're a racist!" 

When is the first online drop for USA residents?

I know ADC will drop between 11-1230pm I believe you guys said TUESDAY

Are there any early ones?

Hanon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom