ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wash that bad. Met w cool dude. Waited like 40 min.

Funny thing is I was on 5 different lines today...flight 23, champs 125th, Fordham, champs 42nd and then 34th Fl. Each was a unique experience. Flight 23 was at 10 am and everyone was very respectful. Champs 125th was noontime and was quick and sweet...the person doing the tickets was one of the sweetest women ever bless her heart. Fordham was a long wait but everyone was respectful and there was cool Latino music playing from a street vendor which made the time go by. Management at champs 42nd is the best in midtown...they had at least 4 ppl doing tickets, I believe it may have been as many as 6...that was the best moving line by far. I guess the hyped spots later on in the day attract the most degenerates...the type who wake up at 1pm with no purpose in life. 34th footlocker in the afternoon was a personal hell. If I had known what I was in for at the end I would've went home. Would be some ****e if I hit there after all that :smokin

laugh.gif

roll.gif
whats up

Skipping is not something I would start ish over especially on 34th where it's constantly happening...but it was inside the barricades, the dude straight up put his hands on my shoulders and moved me to the side. At that point I flipped out, usually keep my cool in those situations.

Reason I thought it might be racial was bc a few minutes before that happened I heard someone saying "move to the back of the bus white boy" -at first I didn't think anything of it but when the dude tried to move me it was clear what was happening.

Worst part about it, after I defended myself there were dudes there saying "you wouldn't be saying all that on 125th street". And their right about that, I'd keep quiet over there cos there are dudes over there who are legitimately hard and it's someone else's territory (34th is rich ppl territory).

One thing is for sure, if they tried some of that ish in my crappy neighborhood of good ole Bensonhurst - they'd have a lifetime of regret.
yea that's definitely different then, shouldn't have let him get away with him putting your hands on you like that

Had to sell my TD's & PB's and I've been unlucky ever since...hopefully the tans aren't ridiculous to cop

ok someone wanna pm me and educate me.

i scored a list of b links but need to learn what they are. (will share)

Last edited:
yea that's definitely different then, shouldn't have let him get away with him putting your hands on you like that

Truth is there was a crowd and he was with ppl so I couldn't do what I wanted to do if it were man to man. What really gets me is that there were people who were in front of me and weren't involved telling me to fall back. I was the only white kid at footlocker 34th around 4pm...if you were there you know exactly who I am cos it was a scene.

I feel like bc I am white they think I am from the suburbs...from an affluent home. I'm not from the hood, but I have spent many hours of my life in the Marlboro projects and in Jamaica queens. I might be white, but I grew up poor and naturally, have made poor friends. To all of you who assume, use your head...if I was from a middle/upper class family I wouldn't be waiting on these dammmm lines!!!!!

If any of you guys are in Austin, Nice Kicks is doing a raffle in-store only. Never been to a Nice Kicks raffle so any info would be appreciated. 
I went to their OVO 10s live raffle a while back, it was pretty smooth process. There were a good amount of people like 90-100, and it took like an a hour. I had the worst luck though, as the person behind me and in front of me won. 

Last edited:
Truth is there was a crowd and he was with ppl so I couldn't do what I wanted to do if it were man to man. What really gets me is that there were people who were in front of me and weren't involved telling me to fall back. I was the only white kid at footlocker 34th around 4pm...if you were there you know exactly who I am cos it was a scene.

I feel like bc I am white they think I am from the suburbs...from an affluent home. I'm not from the hood, but I have spent many hours of my life in the Marlboro projects and in Jamaica queens. I might be white, but I grew up poor and naturally, have made poor friends. To all of you who assume, use your head...if I was from a middle/upper class family I wouldn't be waiting on these dammmm lines!!!!!
seems a little weird, you must've done something to tick someone off, people just don't put hands on others unless that's the case. That or they think you're a herb or something. As for the other people telling you to fall back that's the instant reaction so raffles don't get shut down or something, I doubt they really cared too much about your situation with that guy

Okay  Newbie's  here is the deal.  This is my personal opinion   So   What  adidas  will more than likely do  is what they did for the 750's  and  let people in at random.  in this case bd links mean nothing  and  won't help you.  some people reported   at the  end  they were working but i can't  tell you  for sure if that is true or not. 

Now  for  other  sites  im not sure about bd links and if  they will or wont work. 

seems a little weird, you must've done something to tick someone off, people just don't put hands on others unless that's the case. That or they think you're a herb or something. As for the other people telling you to fall back that's the instant reaction so raffles don't get shut down or something, I doubt they really cared too much about your situation with that guy

I wasn't letting the guy skip me...I put both my hands on both barricades...and then he put his hands on me. If not letting someone skip me is wrong then sue me. Something tells me you dabble in the skipping game yourself, so it's obvious you won't see things from my perspective.

I wasn't letting the guy skip me...I put both my hands on both barricades...and then he put his hands on me. If not letting someone skip me is wrong then sue me. Something tells me you dabble in the skipping game yourself, so it's obvious you won't see things from my perspective.
i never said that was wrong and I do try to look at things from both sides but the reality of it is I wasn't there so I can't form an accurate opinion on what happened and who was right/wrong. As for skipping I do it occasionally when it's necessary but not all the time.

I didn't have anyone cut me on the line today me n my girl was fine... Some Asian kids Infront of us just talkin shoes and high school kids behind us talking about girls that go to there school.. One dude got off the line to make a phone call left his lady n friend popped back up like 20 min later smokin an L and then when he finished that walked back in line to his place.... Had no issue with that at all haha

Okay  Newbie's  here is the deal.  This is my personal opinion   So   What  adidas  will more than likely do  is what they did for the 750's  and  let people in at random.  in this case bd links mean nothing  and  won't help you.  some people reported   at the  end  they were working but i can't  tell you  for sure if that is true or not. 

Now  for  other  sites  im not sure about bd links and if  they will or wont work. 
BD links worked at the end when a few sizes were out of stock bd links for the other sizes let you to purchase. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom