ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted some tips for making it through the ADC waiting page earlier today, but I can't find it now. Anyone know what post it was? Said something about using the back button when it reloads or something... Just curious and want to re-read lol

I hope all my homeys in NYC that waited in line for raffles cook.  I know how brutal it is waiting in those lines with people with nasty attitudes and cutting line.  

Repped for good karma. Hit a handful of raffles today and most people around me in ****** moods.

there will always be line cutters. the worst is being a female, having guys cut you, then get in your face when you call them out. straight savages.

these hyped releases bring out the absolute worst in ppl.

Went to the mall today and me and my girl both got in the raffles at Champs and Footaction. My homie from work also went with his girl a little later and they both entered in both raffles as well for me. No long lines but im sure there was a constant flow of people all day and the fact that I entered for 10.5...all a crapshoot.

Still with 8 total chances hopefully I hit on one. Ill be online on Tuesday either way. Want a pair to rock first and foremost but if i can cook on another pair to sell I wont be mad.

Shikh dtla, Shiekh hollywood, Shiekh Los Angeles, Shiekh Culver City, Footaction Culver City, Bait, Drip, Footlocker,and Champs

Shikh dtla, Shiekh hollywood, Shiekh Los Angeles, Shiekh Culver City, Footaction Culver City, Bait, Drip, Footlocker,and Champs
same here....know the time for shiekh calls tomorrow? actually for all these shops lol

damn, i could never wait even over 30 mins for a ******* raffle for a pair of shoes

only thing i wait in lines for long periods of time are sporting or concert events

my policy for any and every drop has always been online or i missed my shot-

...and yes i do always miss my shot since i cant keep up with bots but whatever 

Heya guys just checking in letting everyone know I'm getting ready to take my L tomorrow. Cya then! 
nthat.gif

Well. They're inducing labor now. Good news is the Wi-Fi at this hospital is better than my Verizon boost at home lol

As long as little man doesn't come at 5am-9am on Tuesday, I got a chance

Healthy baby boy first, yeezys close second

Lol (thank god my lady isn't on niketalk)

Well. They're inducing labor now. Good news is the Wi-Fi at this hospital is better than my Verizon boost at home lol

As long as little man doesn't come at 5am-9am on Tuesday, I got a chance

Healthy baby boy first, yeezys close second

Lol (thank god my lady isn't on niketalk)
Congrats on the kid. Life> shoes

And raffles are definitely worth the time
At least for a guy who works in union square sf and lives four blocks away from it

Only two raffles in the last year I didn't hit on. Pb 350 and triple black 750s

Expectant father luck is real though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom