ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just assume adidas sent out winning emails?
Us Miami dudes taking L's left and right. Mind you SolesInc in the grove had all the resellers going in and out the store in Chrismas eve, I work down the street and was getting lunch. And seen a few getting backdoored. Smh.

Scored a pair through Confirmed. 

How are the lines typically for pickup?  

Have to hit the Fulton location in BK. Was thinking of going at opening since I also have work. Hoping there will be less people since it's a week day. 
Depends on how much inventory they get; line can be like 30 deep before opening.  

So I just assume adidas sent out winning emails?
Us Miami dudes taking L's left and right. Mind you SolesInc in the grove had all the resellers going in and out the store in Chrismas eve, I work down the street and was getting lunch. And seen a few getting backdoored. Smh.

Didn't even bother with soles inc...not even going to bring their name up lol

Adidas south beach sent emails...not sure about Aventura

But yea...Ls man Ls

Antonioli?
stef

and honestly, **** everyone on here who keeps being all "ooooh i copped, turns out i have secret info and i'm a clown yuk yuk yuk i won't tell you until it's too late, then i will so you can get even more salty"

you're *****. use your info and backdoors, just don't rub it in everyone's faces. getting the sneakers should be enough. a simple 'copped' is rarely insufficient.

Last edited:
I just got a call from FL here, I won. Now I can relax a bit I guess.
laugh.gif
Congrats 
nthat.gif

@sskarizm
smokin.gif

stef

and honestly, **** everyone on here who keeps being all "ooooh i copped, turns out i have secret info and i'm a clown yuk yuk yuk i won't tell you until it's too late, then i will so you can get even more salty"

you're *****. use your info and backdoors, just don't rub it in everyone's faces. getting the sneakers should be enough. a simple 'copped' is rarely insufficient.

Sounds like you picked the wrong username fam

Got nothing for L.A so far - think Bait still hasn't announced winners yet and Pac Sun doing raffles today so, those are my only hope I guess.

Sounds like you picked the wrong username fam
i've cooked on half these releases, but i don't come on here acting like an anal bead being all "hahahahah i had a link ,it worked, oh here it is >>> www.****you.com <<< it won't work anyomre though b/c all sold out."

like half the people on here during yeezy drops.

just say you got the shoes, and only share info if it's actually helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom