ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got a call from shiekh DTLA. its lit baby first ever yeezy raffle win. Anybody who seen me post before raffles started I said if i don't win this I'm never raffling for yeezys again. praise be to allah for making this happen.

Theres a spot in FLUSHING QUEENS

IMAGE-NY

I know they take 15% and you get 85%.

They have a glass showcase for some kicks , which are obviously the expensive ones, Paranorman Foams and Yeezy's etc.

I know if you would prefer cash on the spot it becomes 80%/20%, but not for all sneakers.

They get nowhere the traffic as flight club. Nowhereeeeeeeeeeeeeee close.

But hey. Solid , solid store. My buddy has done consignment there for Jordans.

IMAGE-NY

They have a glass showcase for some kicks , which are obviously the expensive ones, Paranorman Foams and Yeezy's etc.

I know if you would prefer cash on the spot it becomes 80%/20%, but not for all sneakers.

store is lazy, but you can't expect much when you call a "sneaker shop". They have a lot of good deals tho. Know a few people close with one of the owners. No friendly discounts tho lol

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Now I want a 2nd pair of Tans to trade for Turtle Doves to complete the 350 set.

IMAGE-NY

recipe for diaster IMO.

that philly consignment shop shut down and took everyones shoes

MIA ATC closed down and took everyones shoes.

I just mess with FC and be safe.

@Bdot

nthat.gif

Ole girl doing the raffles is hot...she jokingly said, "I'd let a blank smash for a 4.5"
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom