ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

That..they do.

Time is money...take the 1.6k. A lot of sites are selling at 2k so after 20% you're getting back 1.6
They were selling for $2500 on FC, some went for more. If you went to FC you were getting more than $1600. All you had to wait was a few days to get the money, really. Better option was to pocket the few extra hundred and NOT go through the hassle of selling it through PayPal/eBay and deal with their wait time and then a possible dispute from a buyer trying to scam.

They were selling for $2500 on FC, some went for more. If you went to FC you were getting more than $1600. All you had to wait was a few days to get the money, really. Better option was to pocket the few extra hundred and NOT go through the hassle of selling it through PayPal/eBay and deal with their wait time and then a possible dispute from a buyer trying to scam.
I usually under cut so my pair sells first 
laugh.gif

They do not, but the bozo on the counter DID offer me to pay cash. Before he entered my pair on the computer said he had friend who would buy em off me that day, $1600 cash. I said no I'd rather wait to get the extra few hundred. 
Why you calling dude a bozo if he's trying to help a friend AND he ultimately ended up making you your money? Never hurts to ask. For some people having to wait the extra week for the check isn't as appealing as cash on the spot.

I've done plenty of business with FC. I've sold shoes to the workers and they've always treated me well. I don't get the slander on here at all. 

that message looks like ********. thats that hurt....

so i hit on the triple black 750 AND TWO oxford tans- and i expect another one tomorrow. IVE BEEN EATING!!! its been an awesome christmas break to be honest

Why you calling dude a bozo if he's trying to help a friend AND he ultimately ended up making you your money? Never hurts to ask. For some people having to wait the extra week for the check isn't as appealing as cash on the spot.

I've done plenty of business with FC. I've sold shoes to the workers and they've always treated me well. I don't get the slander on here at all. 
Exactly. FC has no reason to offer cash, so if they do it's going to be the employees that work there.

Think of it like a pawn shop. You're going to get less money if you're going for the quick flip and expecting cash right away.

Meanwhile, the employee still needs to fork out $1600 to buy the shoes and wait till it sells before he gets his money back.

If you want that quick cash, you're going to have to expect to take in less money. 

dang sahn...tell us your secrets.

i  believe in good karma.  so everyday i try to do something for somebody else.  whether its just saying "you should smile more" or helping an old person carry their groceries to the car.  and once a week, i will pay for someone's food thats behind me in the drive thru line.

since i started this, i've landed 98% of the shoes i want...including Just Dons, Yeezy Red Octobers, etc

Maybe good karma makes, is or is associated with good luck.
Nt aint really about that :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

that message looks like ********. thats that hurt....

so i hit on the triple black 750 AND TWO oxford tans- and i expect another one tomorrow. IVE BEEN EATING!!! its been an awesome christmas break to be honest
I too, recall used to having that type of luck...

Last edited:

The guy was a bozo. Not for the cash thing (even though that was a lowball compared to the prices they were going for), he was just terrible. Acting slow, not talking clearly, and overall just trash customer service. The other homie in the counter was mad cool though, and the guy singing in the stock room is always nice lol.

i get it man, everyones gonna be begging as I am, Im just hoping maybe one decent person would come across this and point me in the right direction rather than mock me like you have. I have no clue how to get these links or who to talk to. I've lost too much sleep trying to figure this **** out. Good for you that you met someone decent enough to help you out because i'm sure there was a time when you were in my position. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom