ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too, recall used to having that type of luck...

View media item 1846655

I said it earlier today in here but online is a joke. Unless it's an online raffle. And u gotta get people involved. I got 2 pairs so far but I also entered like 30 tickets. 7 at adidas aventura. 1 at Miami beach adidas. 2 at champs sawgrass. 2 at footaction broward. And 2 at Pembroke lakes champs. And I have 11 ig/ email raffles I did. Not to mention I made my entire immediate family do those online raffles. U gotta get people involved. That's the only way. I offer my family members 10% of profits. 80$ to sign up for something that takes max 1 minute each is decent money to most people and enough incentive.

ALSO- when u have 10 raffles at the same store be smart and put them all in the same size so u have a larger percentage of the pot.

Anybody please i know sizing questions are annoying but my girl wears a size 7 womens so what size should i try for tomorrow? How does mens and womens translate to each other?

For what it's worth, just logged in to Footlocker and it glitched and showed me a full run of sizing right before going back to the countdown, it is prime for backdooring :frown:

I said it earlier today in here but online is a joke. Unless it's an online raffle. And u gotta get people involved. I got 2 pairs so far but I also entered like 30 tickets. 7 at adidas aventura. 1 at Miami beach adidas. 2 at champs sawgrass. 2 at footaction broward. And 2 at Pembroke lakes champs. And I have 11 ig/ email raffles I did. Not to mention I made my entire immediate family do those online raffles. U gotta get people involved. That's the only way. I offer my family members 10% of profits. 80$ to sign up for something that takes max 1 minute each is decent money to most people and enough incentive.

ALSO- when u have 10 raffles at the same store be smart and put them all in the same size so u have a larger percentage of the pot.
Oh so you're the one who brings the whole family along to line up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom