ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only ever pay retail if that fails I buy some balenciaga's! upgrade your life NT STOP CHASING SOME SAND SHOES MADE WITH $20 MATERIALS which we lose sleep trying cop not worth it and I promise you all I will never attempt to purchase these sandals again I'm ashamed of myself what have I become [emoji]128584[/emoji]

ADC isn't a shot though, it's random.  There's nothing worse than random when you're talking about sneaker releases, just sitting on the sidelines as they sellout.
this here. it's might be "fair" but damn it sucks when you don't even get to see the damn shoe 

ADC isn't a shot though, it's random.  There's nothing worse than random when you're talking about sneaker releases, just sitting on the sidelines as they sellout.

It def is random imo

I was talking to a guy today who got thru on ADC for blacks

I'm not wasting my time, the first pusha Ts was last time I cooked on there

Since I was successful on the TD's,  I never even got through to the product page. 

Congrats to EU fam that copped!

I only ever pay retail if that fails I buy some balenciaga's! upgrade your life NT STOP CHASING SOME SAND SHOES MADE WITH $20 MATERIALS which we lose sleep trying cop not worth it and I promise you all I will never attempt to purchase these sandals again I'm ashamed of myself what have I become [emoji]128584[/emoji]

Balenciagas are old af been there done that

Dnt pay retail for those either can be had easy

Last edited:
I guarantee you'll be back

Say it again, because I've never heard this before...lol

Missing out on a pair of shoes shouldn't make you feel this way.  It really isn't that serious.  There will be another pair of shoes.

I don't understand some people on twitter. They flex their low key euro website order confirmation and then wonder how so many people know about the next release on that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom