ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last 6 weeks must be very expensive to keep up with these releases if you score that is. Yeezys x 2;  Jordan 11s,12s and 8s (x2); Nike racers; Ultra boost x multiple color ways and restocks; adidas nmd x 2 and pushas; and Jimmy Jazz restocks

To those that have been "IP banned" same thing happened to me right before the 750TB drop. Screen was white and wouldn't load for days after the release using my wifi but on LTE everything loaded fine. I unplugged the router and modem a few times each day and it still wouldn't load up. Went home for the holidays and unplugged again, when I got back 4 days later and replugged, Adidas.com loaded up and I was able to try for the Tans. Unplug for the night and hopefully in the morning it will work.

Anyone wanna help the kid out? Dude said needs breds +400 or $700 for the moonrocks. Should I jump even though they might be a .5 too small? Dude is waiting to meet up within the hour..
Bred's already go for 500 don't add 400 on top lol

went 2 for 2 on yeezy from ADC this month.  Starting to like ADC more than NDC/SNKR App. Who got that diddy gif?

take that take that take that

Per the customer service rep from Adidas in my chat

"Sold out on Adidas.ca and we will not be receiving a restock"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom