ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll buy a pair for retail if someone wants be an [emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Moonrocks were easy due to the fact that the online sites that carried them actually loaded. 

These Oxford Tans were awful. Only a few sites loaded the page.
I had the exact opposite experience. Vast majority of sites crashed on me or just wouldn't load for MR release.

Those that didn't crash let me cart only to be jacked. Carted 8 times on that release and still came up empty handed.

Hopefully my adidas.de order goes through, it'll be my first pair of yeezys aside from the 950s which I don't count cause they were a relatively easy cop.

wish I could, but it aint that easy
laugh.gif
I hear you on that one lol, my luck has been shot the past month

Got a sz7 in my cart but while trying to change the size it got taken away. BD link doesn't work anymore.

The quality on these tans is horrible. Picked up my pair and it already has chips in it. Smh

As a relatively knowledgable sneakerhead, I'm tired of being made to look clueless on these releases... 

0/6 on adidas x Yeezy right here 

hey guys question..

if i checked out as guest on adidas.fr and have my email but not the order confirm.. is there anyway to track the order?

Do you plan on wearing them?
Yes I guess I'm stuck with them. Gave up on the shoe game for medical school. Had an account 3 years ago but forgot it. It was never like this before. If u wanted a shoe u would get it.

Oh well atleast it wasn't all L's for me this week, won my fantasy league $800 pot. #Champion #FUyeezy
Congrats. You could technically just take your fantasy winnings and cop a pair of Yeezys for resale now  and just consider that the prize haha

Welp 2/6 for the year.... I ain't that mad. Could've had black 750s if I wasn't driving when the link dropped. Hopping off the L train for 2015 and on the pathway to more success in 2016. [emoji]128273[/emoji]

I thought the Moon Rock release was horrible. Seems like each release just gets worse and worse.

Congrats. You could technically just take your fantasy winnings and cop a pair of Yeezys for resale now  and just consider that the prize haha
thanks haha, and nah I will never pay resale on these. I want that championship feel of paying retail. Not going to give up on #teamretail , F all resellers. These aren't worth their resale rate in my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom