ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of bots i use solesniper and that bum a10 bot.  only thing ive ever copped off the a10 bot is some j's off shoe palace. Not worth it.  The sole sniper is decent but i woke up too late to set it up correctly today. 

If you're buying a bot just for Oki-ni tomorrow, you already lost. Site is cooked. Guaranteed gone already

They'll cop a pair of UB on top of the 15 Nike's theyll buy next year. :lol:

Adidas isnt switching anyone over.

You might be right but a lot of my Nike addicted friends have 3-4 Ultra Boosts now. And of course Yeezys are the only shoe they're losing sleep over.

We'll see what happens. Adidas basketball needs to go hard next year. Recoup that Harden $

Actually I have to say the ultra boost technology is flat out comfy as ****. I've been shelving some of my jordan collection in favor of my all whites and 3m blacks.

I've doubled up on both.

Not gonna trade Js for 350s though, it'd be at least 2 for one in most cases.

How do you figure that?
Bruh trust me. If you're going to buy a bot just for that, you might as well just give me the money 
laugh.gif
 That's like the only site dropping them tomorrow and everyone is already on it.

People ask why i paid what I paid at Flight Club. I know I overpaid but this is ridiculous. Never gonna get these at retail and with the amount of fakes around, ya never know. I give up on these. 
Don't be so naive. They're selling out because Kanye wore them.

People are so brainwashed by this guy it's really sad.
Not me. In my opinion, Ultraboosts are the best sneakers on the market right now in terms of quality, comfort and style. I don' t care who wears em, I don't buy into the hype. 

No one is going to post a direct link, simply cause they'll ruin their chances of copping which are still slim to none

Don't pay for the bot either be smart

The fakes are insane for these shoes. I can barely tell the difference. Friend sent me some photos and I can't give him a solid legit check.they just keep getting better and better.
is primeknit hard to replicate?...i heard that the rep folks should get boost soon....if so things could get complicated

I appreciate both of u taking the time to post that. I just did the meet up. Dude seemed 100% legit and was hella cool. He was even gonna gimme a slight discount, but I just gave him what he asked for. I appreciated that I believed him and he was cool. He gave me his youtube, which is rishi rich or something. I've done this many times and u never know what ur walking into so I always come prepared. :nerd: it's dark out, too. And late? Yea, u already know what that can be about. I've gotten into some wild situations fooling with CL. one time it really almost went left too. And they were 2 deep and I was solo. Anyway, pics when I get home in a few so yall can confirm or deny my triumph or failure. :lol:

but my initial reaction is... wow! The quality... they look amazing in person
If you don't mind me asking what size did you buy and how much did you pay? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a size 10.

sz 10, $1500

pretty sure at this point it should be a straight trade. Its hard to find real TDs let alone a authentic DS pair.

well im the one with the TD 350s .. so i shouldnt add cash is what your saying?

i think it's safe to say anyone tryna trade a 350 for a 750 is gonna have to add cash, no matter the colorways. the question is how much and i don't know that answer...

Last edited:
Don't be so naive. They're selling out because Kanye wore them.

People are so brainwashed by this guy it's really sad.

The Yeezy effect is real but Ultra Boosts are almost always referred to as the most comfortable shoes people have ever tried on. Have you tried on a pair? They're considerably better than the Yeezy Boost.

Oki-ni's URL system is easy to scrape so there are many bots already waiting for them to go live. It's not worth considering as an option.
You mean as the .xml or .oembed thing that you can do with shopify sites? I haven't figured out how to do it with non shopify sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom