ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are fake, there's no such thing as UA, IMO

This .. UA was made up by people that were buying "early pairs" claiming they were legit, just not "approved" by Nike(or whatever legit company). Well that's where I think it came from. Nobody's seen these workers making them and taking the materials from the legit factories first hand.

Last edited:
Why can't we like both brands? Not everything has to be a competition.

I'll always love Nike but adidas killed it this year. I've been saying the Ultra Boost is the shoe of the year since they first dropped. Before this triple white hype.

Some people so close minded and singular in their thinking

Quick question that I've always wondered. If a fake is 100% identical to the real shoe,  is it really a fake? 

I'll always love Nike but adidas killed it this year. I've been saying the Ultra Boost is the shoe of the year since they first dropped. Before this triple white hype.

Repped

Some talk like they actually own these brands 

This. And even if it is a competition, you can still like both.

Adidas crushed this year, but Nike still has some decent stuff like AJ1s and Racers. The swoosh is a great aesthetic addition to a lot of designs too (like that mockup Adidas x Nike x Hypebeast UB someone posted)

If I can paint a Picasso exactly how it looks and put it on my wall is it really a Picasso?
It all Depends. If you painted a 100% look alike Picasso and are the only one who knows you painted it and sold it to a guy who thought it was real, then in his eyes and everybody he shows it to eye's it becomes real. Atleast thats how I see it 

If I can paint a Picasso exactly how it looks and put it on my wall is it really a Picasso?

Ehhh bad comparison. Because some of the workers making legit pairs are the ones making fakes.

At the end of the day, don't ever play yourself word to DJ Khaled. You can justify UA/fakes all you want but in the back of your head you know they're fu fu. If you don't wanna cough up the bread, don't cop any variation of the shoe

It all Depends. If you painted a 100% look alike Picasso and are the only one who knows you painted it and sold it to a guy who thought it was real, then in his eyes and everybody he shows it to eye's it becomes real. Atleast thats how I see it 
An unquestioned lie is still a lie my friend.  No matter how you slice it.  

Ehhh bad comparison. Because some of the workers making legit pairs are the ones making fakes.

At the end of the day, don't ever play yourself word to DJ Khaled. You can justify UA/fakes all you want but in the back of your head you know they're fu fu. If you don't wanna cough up the bread, don't cop any variation of the shoe
EXACTLY.  Quality control aside if they are identical to the real pairs, why are there always some differences?  

Wasup yall,

Tough release. Had to work today and had 6 patients at once when they dropped on adidas.. no shot at all. See tons of people cooked off adidas tho.

If anyone has a 9.5, i'm in need hit me up

I just wanna know why auctions for "UA" clearly state in the title are getting hella bids?
Stupid gfs who want their man to be fly?

@GrizzlyAnimal  thanks for the help 
nthat.gif

#TAN

Wasup yall,

Tough release. Had to work today and had 6 patients at once when they dropped on adidas.. no shot at all. See tons of people cooked off adidas tho.

If anyone has a 9.5, i'm in need hit me up

How much you tryna spend Dr.?

I've been quite on this thread since the moonrocks, but I've been taking L's like the sixers every single release 
laugh.gif
. Somethings gotta give in 2016. I just want one pair of yeezys to diversify my collection a little. I have nothing but nikes and jordans at the moment. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom