ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

This makes sense...Make it clear that you want what he has unlawfully taken from you.  No argument for blackmail can be made when you are merely seeking to reclaim what was fraudulently taken from you.  

Also, don't be afraid to contact local authorities in his area and indicate that you want to file charges.  Larceny by Trick, false pretenses, possession of stolen goods...there are legal charges that you may be able to take against this guy to make his life miserable.  Also, if he had a DUI conviction recently, he is likely on probation of some sort.  ANY kind of criminal charges or convictions could get him hung up pretty bad.  I hate to see dishonest people profit from people who work hard for what they have.  Do what you have to do to be made whole.  Don't just let it go at Paypal.  They aren't the end all be all authority and you have other means of recourse to try to at least put the fear of GOD in him for your troubles.   Best of luck. 

(Edit: Just realized the article indicated the DUI was earlier this month.  He probably doenst have a conviction for it yet, but its probably coming.)

Come on guys, he ain't really workin at Dunkin Donuts... more like a gym rat that makes a living off of sneaker scamming

Let me try and piece all the clues in together and put the picture in place.

Dude lived a regular life. Went to school in Rutgers. Had a regular job at Dunkin Donuts. Figured he didn't want the regular life. Starting working out, especially during the popularity of the Jersey Shore. Started dealing to help with his more "lavish" life style. Fire in school campus led to the abrupt end to that career. Started scamming to live that instagram life style and support his chick. Celebrated all night after a big win fall on ebay and partied a bit too hard and got busted for DWI.

Last edited:
son taking extra from a billion dollar because they made a mistake is totally different from stealing from the average joe. That corporation will continue to get your future dollars and got money for 1 shoe. The scammer leaves the average joe without anything. 
the moral of the story is dont be so thirsty to make a buck that you dont research

charizard pokemon card selling for $hundreds of dollars now. Knew I should of kept my pokemon cards

Well that's why you need to tag every person that comments in the photo so they are aware he's a liar and a scammer.

Find the photos that has his girlfriend, most likely his real life friends will be the ones commenting in those type of pics.

And hopefully some of his real life friends will see it before that point.
+1

Yooooo what's going on in here #NTDetectives 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom