ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
this real life?

Not sure what you mean.....

A retailer can't just sell you an item with no return/exchange policy stated anywhere. You are protected at both the Federal and State law level. Bare minimum there is a 72 hour cooling period.

When you buy a property for example, you have a 10 day cooling period. 

Anyways if you don't want to provide any info on your bra and panties, guess you're stuck with it. Just trying to help others

Its on the site:

RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All Sales Are Final. Exchanges must be authorized by email, shop@yeezysupply.com. Exchanges must be received within 7 days of you receiving your order. All products exchanged must be in original unused condition, without any tags removed. Products returned damaged, worn or altered will not be accepted and may be sent back to customer. All charges related to shipping are your responsibility and are non-refundable. Payment of duty and tax charges is still the responsibility of the customer. All items sold at a discounted price will be considered as final sale. All apparel and footwear including footwear bundled with other products are final sale. All exchanges must be accompanied by a receipt. YeezySupply.com reserves the right to refuse any returns at any time.

Not sure what you mean.....

A retailer can't just sell you an item with no return/exchange policy stated anywhere. You are protected at both the Federal and State law level. Bare minimum there is a 72 hour cooling period.

When you buy a property for example, you have a 10 day cooling period. 

Anyways if you don't want to provide any info on your bra and panties, guess you're stuck with it. Just trying to help others

go hire a lawyer and sue a company because you are stupid and gullible

Its on the site:

RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All Sales Are Final. Exchanges must be authorized by email, shop@yeezysupply.com. Exchanges must be received within 7 days of you receiving your order. All products exchanged must be in original unused condition, without any tags removed. Products returned damaged, worn or altered will not be accepted and may be sent back to customer. All charges related to shipping are your responsibility and are non-refundable. Payment of duty and tax charges is still the responsibility of the customer. All items sold at a discounted price will be considered as final sale. All apparel and footwear including footwear bundled with other products are final sale. All exchanges must be accompanied by a receipt. YeezySupply.com reserves the right to refuse any returns at any time.
I see it now....you have to click the 3 bots on the main page....wtf 

It doesn't pop up if you're in the product page

Thanks. Just called. Probably told me the same thing they told you. Got to customs and then was sent back to Germany. They don't know why it was sent back though. I'm thinking about ordering a pair of socks or something to test out the address again.
I'll call and pitch a ***** on Monday, you have my money and I have no shoes and you are not communicating with me.  And then I'll ask can I change the address to my homie over there in the UK.  For the 750s and canceling an order that was placed 15 minutes after they, while shipping other orders after mine.  If it's not forwarding address as mentioned by @AirRaab  then my stuff should have been shipped.  They took my money, so I know my paper is straight!

Last edited:
go hire a lawyer and sue a company because you are stupid and gullible
Where did I say hire a lawyer? 

At the very least you can do a charge back if said policies are not explicitly stated.  If said policies do exist, then you can just return it during the grace period.

For the record, I didn't buy any bras or panties. Looks like you did, enjoy.

Not sure why you're hating when I'm trying to help people. 

You're hilarious, having a basic understanding of how society works, how the law works, and how to maximize the law to your benefit (without using a lawyer) is how you win in real life.

From my understanding nobody has gotten a reply from YS that purchase for tans.

Funny thing is though i just went on the site all the footwear except 950s are removed and the bras and womens tops are all back in stock.
A couple of guys posted email responses from YS regarding the tans. They sold out and dudes are stuck with bras now.

I see it now....you have to click the 3 bots on the main page....wtf 

It doesn't pop up if you're in the product page
It also had a link to the Return Policy on the last step when ordering (just prior to the Confirmation) and essentially said by clicking the ORDER button you acknowledge that you understand the Return Policy.

Where did I say hire a lawyer? 

At the very least you can do a charge back if said policies are not explicitly stated.  If said policies do exist, then you can just return it during the grace period.

For the record, I didn't buy any bras or panties. Looks like you did, enjoy.

Not sure why you're hating when I'm trying to help people. 

You're hilarious, having a basic understanding of how society works, how the law works, and how to maximize the law to your benefit (without using a lawyer) is how you win in real life.

how many bra and panties you cop bruh...?

Has anyone had any type of contact from adidas about their cancelled 750s actually being fulfilled and shipped out???

I haven't heard anything since that customer service email over a week ago.. :nerd:

From my understanding nobody has gotten a reply from YS that purchase for tans.

Funny thing is though i just went on the site all the footwear except 950s are removed and the bras and womens tops are all back in stock.

A couple of guys posted email responses from YS regarding the tans. They sold out and dudes are stuck with bras now.

View media item 1850321

1 dude emailed -- he didnt buy anything though.

Has anyone had any type of contact from adidas about their cancelled 750s actually being fulfilled and shipped out???

I haven't heard anything since that customer service email over a week ago..
nerd.gif
I spoke to a rep today, she said all of those back orders were shipped out. I won't believe it until they show up at my door.

I spoke to a rep today, she said all of those back orders were shipped out. I won't believe it until they show up at my door.

Lol I spoke to a rep today that said they hadn't received any update about those orders shipping, just that we'd all be receiving the shoes eventually. This is such a clustermuck, but as long as it ends up with me wearing all black 750s I'll deal with it.

Last edited:

I'll call and pitch a ***** on Monday, you have my money and I have no shoes and you are not communicating with me.  And then I'll ask can I change the address to my homie over there in the UK.  For the 750s and canceling an order that was placed 15 minutes after they, while shipping other orders after mine.  If it's not forwarding address as mentioned by @AirRaab  then my stuff should have been shipped.  They took my money, so I know my paper is straight!
i already asked about changing the address to a residential yesterday and the adidas rep said no. he was a **** about it though. he said in the terms and agreements, it said you had to be physically in the UK while placing the order and ship it to a residential address. i'm gonna try calling back on monday too. it's for sure the forwarding address but i think it's only random and only for limited shoes. i bet that if i place an order for stan smiths right now, it'll ship no problem.

i already asked about changing the address to a residential yesterday and the adidas rep said no. he was a **** about it though. he said in the terms and agreements, it said you had to be physically in the UK while placing the order and ship it to a residential address. i'm gonna try calling back on monday too. it's for sure the forwarding address but i think it's only random and only for limited shoes. i bet that if i place an order for stan smiths right now, it'll ship no problem.
mean.gif

I swear they better send my last pair of 750 TB

already 2 OT 350 cancelled

now they wanna intercept shipping on a Arab...   

They Gonna make me turn Terrorist on them! 

order from UK cancelled [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji], i expected that with them trying to make changes to their system. All good, you win some you lose some. Happy i was able to snag two other pairs, one raffle and one BD.

it does suck tho with the effort put in on thet UK site (5 minutes of effort).

Last edited:
Had I been up I would have forked over the money for a pair of 950's instead of a damn 150$ bra :rofl:

You guys goofed on yourselves :rofl:

order from UK cancelled [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji], i expected that with them trying to make changes to their system. All good, you win some you lose some. Happy i was able to snag two other pairs, one raffle and one BD.
It is not ALLL GOOD!

ALLL BAD!

all that 1 item limit per household policy BS is for Peasants!

NEVER SETTLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom