ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas CS told me they shipped out yesterday, but gave me a different number to contact the dept that is handling the fulfillment of canceled orders.

Spoke w/ that dept, guy said I was on the list, the list had been sent up, but the shoes hadn't shipped.

He also said that I/we would likely NOT receive notification of the shipment, and it would be expedited via FedEx.

Apparently our 750's are all "special ordered."

Contradictions galore. We'll see.

I have no FedEx notice, so I doubt they've shipped.

Interesting... Thanks for the update fam. It would be nice if we/someone could track these potential orders. I don't like being in limbo and having no idea or control on when they will arrive. Especially on a high ticket item lol

Adidas CS told me they shipped out yesterday, but gave me a different number to contact the dept that is handling the fulfillment of canceled orders.

Spoke w/ that dept, guy said I was on the list, the list had been sent up, but the shoes hadn't shipped.

He also said that I/we would likely NOT receive notification of the shipment, and it would be expedited via FedEx.

Apparently our 750's are all "special ordered."

Contradictions galore. We'll see.

I have no FedEx notice, so I doubt they've shipped.
Probably taking them from those that were re-routed from  forwarding addresses

Last edited:
All my previous ADC orders never took longer than 1 business day to ship out. Still no changes on my order for Oxford Tan's though.

Anxious? Yes. But I'll chalk that up to all of the holidays around this time. Last I heard there are still some shipping delays, esp. with products coming in from overseas.

All my previous ADC orders never took longer than 1 business day to ship out. Still no changes on my order for Oxford Tan's though.

Anxious? Yes. But I'll chalk that up to all of the holidays around this time. Last I heard there are still some shipping delays, esp. with products coming in from overseas.
did you pay for overnight shipping?

did you pay for overnight shipping?

No sir! I checked out as a guest this time around and didn't see any other shipping options other than the 4-7 days. Tried asking a rep if I could connect my purchase to my account to take advantage of the express shipping promotion or the 2 day shipping via shoprunner, but they said they weren't able to do that. :smh: Sucks because Nike's been able to do that for me on more than one occasion.

Interesting... Thanks for the update fam. It would be nice if we/someone could track these potential orders. I don't like being in limbo and having no idea or control on when they will arrive. Especially on a high ticket item lol

I had my 750's shipped from ADC US and received the FedEx link to track it...but there was an error and it said I wouldn't get a tracking number. Waited a day or two and eventually contacted ADC customer service if they could help me find anything about my package...and they gave me a tracking number and it arrived literally hours later.

Needless to say, some of the shipments were sketchy with the release

For those that ordered apparel from YS, is there any return/exchange policy stated in the email of your order confirmation? 

Naturally on the YS site there is nothing posted. Customer returns and refunds are managed both at the Federal level and the State law level.

Unless they explicitly state on their website or order confirmation that the items you bought are Final Sale, your'e not exactly out of luck if they end up shipping you the bra and no information on the Tans.

Anyone who bought from YS before, do you know what State they are based out of?
santa ana cali

Last edited:

santa ana cali
Lol there is no way YS is in Santa Ana 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom