ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
jordans over yeezys

im bout trade my bae size 5.5 tans for some jordan heat

All the 350 cws in 2015 were well recieved meanwhile Jordan Brand has been releasing a lot of garbage cws of retros.... I love Jordans but they've gotta fix their problem with the retro releases.

You really don't think the growing hype for Yeezys and Adidas in general has had an effect on Jordan Brand's popularity? To many people (especially hypebeasts) wearing retros that are easily attainable (and even discounted) is nowhere near as cool as wearing a limited sneaker designed by Kanye West.

Lol we spend time out of our day trying to cop shoes and then either confirming we did or complaining that we didn't on an internet message board

Folks, every single one of us is a hypebeast.
All we can do is control our level of hypebeastism and not become douchebags

Last edited:
Yes and no. Honestly they only reason they're sitting is because of the numbers they're producing. If you look at their sales last year and this year they're banking. The mass numbers of retros makes it seem as if they're sitting or not moving as quick.

Jordan brand and Nike only care about the money they don't care about the hype as much anymore. If they wanted they could release a collab with some famous brand/celeb like don c or psny. They're mass producing to make more $$$ simple as that

2 yeezy threads going on at once...  
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I like Nike.

I like adidas.

Hype =/= Production

Hype =/= Commerical Success

It's all about units sold. Whether the halo shoe or its offspring.

All the 350 cws in 2015 were well recieved meanwhile Jordan Brand has been releasing a lot of garbage cws of retros.... I love Jordans but they've gotta fix their problem with the retro releases.
The need better quality check too

Always glue stains and paint splatters

taking in customer service as a factor as well. after people got their black 750s cancelled adidas did whatever they could to fulfill at least a few of those cancelled orders. i dont think nike would really give two ***** about anyone as long as their products sell out.

Guys check your bank account. I think adidas is refunding people money but neither the bank or adidas is emailing people to let them know. All traces from my order has been wiped out from my bank oddly enough despite the email alerts that I get from them taking money out my account
lol theyll take their money dont you worry... youll get hit with the charge out of no where... your bank shows the pending charge dropped cause banks drop charges after a few days but adidas still has the information so will charge you when they are ready... so if your using a debit card you best not touch that money

lol theyll take their money dont you worry... youll get hit with the charge out of no where... your bank shows the pending charge dropped cause banks drop charges after a few days but adidas still has the information so will charge you when they are ready... so if your using a debit card you best not touch that money
Whatchu mean if you using a debit card?

These are the only facts I need to see.

And I agree, quality is an issue with BOTH the brands in question. We know Nike/JB has dropped the ball in this area and the whole "remaster" thing was more of a gimmick than a remedy....but are we gonna sit here and say these Yeezys are flawless quality wise? The 350s have paint chipping/cracking issues with the midsoles and the zippers break on the 750. The boots are the only product I haven't heard with a quality defect.

Mainstream is just another word for successful.
Sure it is if you are a Nike salesman. Not for someone who wants to dress differently from the mass. So yeah successful in the eyes of Nike for sure...but not for me who can't cope wearing shoes worn mainly by the majority of 10 year olds.

Whatchu mean if you using a debit card?
debit cards work by only letting you use what you have... for example you buy the yeezys, adidas delays your order. after a few days the bank will drop the pending charge but adidas still has your debit card info to charge you when they eventually shio the shoes.... so lets say you have 400 on your card, the pending charge drops so you think you are getting them for free so you go out and buy lets say a jacket for 200, now you have 200 on your card and adidas goes to charge you and it bounces. and thus your order gets cancelled.

Pretty much and then that's a REAL cancellation ,be patient that's a good sign you're most likely getting your shoes b easy

Lol we spend time out of our day trying to cop shoes and then either confirming we did or complaining that we didn't on an internet message board

Folks, every single one of us is a hypebeast.
All we can do is control our level of hypebeastism and not become douchebags

Do hypebeasts get excited about GRs though? I think that is what seperates NTers from them-we actually like to collect AND wear our shoes.

NT FAM,

Ive never attempted to cop any yeezy boosts that have released because well...im realistic. And from what I can see in 2015, attempting would have just been a waste of time..but im curious...

Is copping a pair even feasible??

should I even bother at this point?

I stopped buying jordans years ago because I was sick of dealing with all the ********, too old for it

i mainly wear adidas now because they brought back the og stans and superstars and frankly, theyre not hard to get...

but I do like some of the yeezy colorways that have been releasing (star wars colors, think about it ) 

so help me out familia

no alll they did was waste $300 :rofl: only people eating is the creators. probably make 10s of thousands off of suckers.

Unless dudes on twitter are using stolen pics, a lot of user's copped on fnl, and footsites

Last edited:
NT FAM,

Ive never attempted to cop any yeezy boosts that have released because well...im realistic. And from what I can see in 2015, attempting would have just been a waste of time..but im curious...

Is copping a pair even feasible??
should I even bother at this point?

I stopped buying jordans years ago because I was sick of dealing with all the ********, too old for it

i mainly wear adidas now because they brought back the og stans and superstars and frankly, theyre not hard to get...

but I do like some of the yeezy colorways that have been releasing (star wars colors, think about it ) 

so help me out familia

It comes down to luck and preparation. You're not going to get every drop. So realizing that is your first step. And you have to realize it's cutthroat. People try to cop by any means necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom