ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

you guys had no chance anyway
exactly. idk why people get upset when people like solelinks tweet it out. the same people that always backdoor sites already knew about this, you were going to lose regardless.

Last edited:
No one had any chance
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 everyone is putting out fake links anyway trying to throw others off

exactly. idk why people get upset when people like solelinks tweet it out. the same people that always backdoor sites already knew about this, you were going to lose regardless.
actually it was kind of on the low, people just like to mess it up for others, I had the BD and knew I'd probably just miss though and this confirms it

if people TALK/TWEET about it then it's not lowkey , people who cook the most is people who keep their mouths shut or keep it in the DMs

How many times we gon ask about adidas shipping?

It's a holiday weekend. FedEx isn't open till Monday. Simple as that.

Adidas launched the shoes on December 29 before noon and they sold out before 2PM. Most websites offer same, or next-day shipping on orders placed before a cut-off. Add in the 31st, and thats 2 business days they had to ship. Just wanted to make sure my order wasn't cancelled due to ADC overselling.

Adidas launched the shoes on December 29 before noon and they sold out before 2PM. Most websites offer same, or next-day shipping on orders placed before a cut-off. Add in the 31st, and thats 2 business days they had to ship. Just wanted to make sure my order wasn't cancelled due to ADC overselling.

FedEx doesn't ship on 1/1. Also on my 750 order it stated 1-3 business days for processing...

Somebody also mentioned that ADC rep said updates would roll out on Monday.

Last edited:
adidas order still didn’t ship 
mean.gif

mine still says " In progress - Order confirmed, waiting to be packed"
The last time I called Adidas told me I should wait until next Friday for shipping if I ordered Yeezys. Im still checking everyday in hopes of them shipping earlier. 

Last edited:
actually it was kind of on the low, people just like to mess it up for others, I had the BD and knew I'd probably just miss though and this confirms it

if people TALK/TWEET about it then it's not lowkey , people who cook the most is people who keep their mouths shut or keep it in the DMs
ehh wouldn't say it was lowkey, seen people talkin about it since like 4pm. but my link is different than the one that dude tweeted at solelinks, so idk. doubt it even drops within the next 5 minutes tbh they probably just put the page up just in case kinda like how pacsun had the tan 350 page up for a minute even tho they never dropped em online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom