• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
upload_2018-9-15_9-25-8.png

Bruh 460usd shipped to the netherlands

:rofl: That's shipping can get you another pair of sneakers

I was intrigued by these when they first came out, but not for $300. Then I started liking them less and less and was glad I passed. Then one day I saw someone wearing them and he could really pull them off, which made me eventually want these. If the future pairs are $300 I don't think I will participate in all of this, but I could try out a few different colorways if it drops to $200.

Yeezys for everyone! Who would of thought you'll see the day YS lets you cop 10 pairs max and it's still not an instant sell out lol. Enjoy it yall!

Very easy cop on YS. No one was expecting the drop at this hour, even YM hasn't even tweeted anything about it.

Cool that these are sitting lol. Bae half sizes selling out tho (I see you resellers). Thank god I sold my sz 13 before the restock was announced.

Since I see Europeans are getting taxed on the shipping, I have one 8.5US raffle won for Sivas. 300 euros + whatever they charge for shipping may be more intriguing. If you find a way for me to use my raffle winning you are free to us it. Just PM me. However, these are my conditions since I'm not asking for any money in return:

-someone who is actually active on this forum (if you just joined or have like 10 posts, not happening)
-someone who plans on wearing these shoes
-someone who is not going to go ahead and immediately flip these for resell. If there even is a resell market, I'm passing up on that opportunity to help you get the shoes you want, not make a quick buck

Back
Top Bottom