Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Sizes are popping up on Adc. I carted a 13 but i didn't pull the trigger. I didn't want to go up a half size.

well

i got a pair confirmed last week at adidas. So got rid of my personal pair that i had

hit on concepts raffle for today also

Got a 6 and 11 from YS and adc for friends.

Dont think im gonna pick up my personal pair anymore. Might just use the money and get supreme cdg

I figure i havent wanted to wear the 700s this whole time, so why buy back again

Fortunately I was able to get a pair this morning from my PHONE; I’ve long regretted trading my pair.

I can’t remember if it was ultimately through LTE or Wi-Fi, but I get the following error when trying to access adidas.com/yeezy on phone while on LTE. If I switched to Wi-Fi, no issues.

How does one resolve this? I want to know for next time as I like to use LTE as well.

Attachments

• 1AA26437-6B91-4FDC-96B7-B071A8DF0CE0.png
    1AA26437-6B91-4FDC-96B7-B071A8DF0CE0.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 7
Fortunately I was able to get a pair this morning from my PHONE; I’ve long regretted trading my pair.

I can’t remember if it was ultimately through LTE or Wi-Fi, but I get the following error when trying to access adidas.com/yeezy on phone while on LTE. If I switched to Wi-Fi, no issues.

How does one resolve this? I want to know for next time as I like to use LTE as well.
clear cookies and cache

So...I wanted to make sure I got a pair of 700s, and since I waited until like 2 days ago to decided this, I used the $70 YM secure thing. I got a success/confirmation email from YS last night that my pair was on the way. Cool. But then this morning, I see in my email another email, but from ADC this time, that I have another pair on the way through them. Apparently YM tried through both places and were successful. Not expected, but I'm not mad at it at all! Just glad that I finally get a pair of 700s. The best Adidas Yeezys IMO (I also like the 750s, but it looks like those will never come out again). I had been kind of kicking myself for passing on them originally, so glad I was able to get a pair. Unexpected but dope outcome! They did, randomly, throw in a pair of track pants with the ADC order though. But I'll just return those when they land.

So...I wanted to make sure I got a pair of 700s, and since I waited until like 2 days ago to decided this, I used the $70 YM secure thing. I got a success/confirmation email from YS last night that my pair was on the way. Cool. But then this morning, I see in my email another email, but from ADC this time, that I have another pair on the way through them. Apparently YM tried through both places and were successful. Not expected, but I'm not mad at it at all! Just glad that I finally get a pair of 700s. The best Adidas Yeezys IMO (I also like the 750s, but it looks like those will never come out again). I had been kind of kicking myself for passing on them originally, so glad I was able to get a pair. Unexpected but dope outcome! They did, randomly, throw in a pair of track pants with the ADC order though. But I'll just return those when they land.

Might go this route for the Kiwi's.

Back
Top Bottom