Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Damn hoping I’m alright with just one pair. Hopefully they’ll hold up well over time. How do these hold up by the way? Durable?

700 comfort is underrated. I actually find them more comfy than V2s & 500s. V2s would be the most comfy shoe on the market if they got rid of the rubber support in the upper of the toebox, on almost all my pairs it pinches my toes slightly when I walk, only on my right foot tho, no matter what size. It's weird as hell :lol:

Zebras are the only pair of V2s I have that don't do it.

I'm the same way. Left foot feels great, but the right is a bit uncomfortable. I actually went to the podiatrist and was told my right foot was slightly more "full" than my left. Further, based upon his examination, my right foot was also more sensitive.

probably shouldv'e ordered from ADC instead of YS
I'm getting nervous about my YS order too. Nightmare would be getting a "bank declined" or some other last minute fraud alert as I paid with a debit card (only option I got atm). I would've saved 20 bucks too if I ordered from ADC since I have no tax in NJ, but afraid of bots and such messing up ADC, and pairs were sitting on YS.

Please hurry up YS. I will seriously sell off half my collection if I get the 700s. Trying to get rid of pairs I rarely wear.

Last edited:
Ended up waking up around 345 eastern to cop from euro sites, I check NT and saw they were up on YS and immediately copped my true sz 8.5 then got paranoid and went back for a half sz up. Was gonna cop another pair of 8.5s on ADC but the splash page was way too strong.

Was worried about my multiples getting canceled on YS but the ups app is clutch. Both pairs should ship. I’m hoping for the best, got 500s off YS and those came pretty quick. Now to debate on what to do with the sz 9 wonder if I can trade for an 8.5

My whole dining room is lol I have 54 pairs of butters still too

giphy.gif

700s were a much better buy.

I kept telling people these were tts but y'all insist on sizing up. I have wide feet and the 700s fit perfect. I walked around London museums all day and had zero issues.

I ended up going up half a size because I heard the toebox is very snug, and I didn't want my toes to feel crushed. Unfortunately I was cursed with messed up hammertoes, so snug toeboxes do not agree with my feet. I hope my heel doesn't start flying out of the shoe. I noticed the two extra lace holes in the back of the shoe. Maybe that will help secure the feet

Wish I had the funds to buy both tts and .5 up, but could only afford one atm

Last edited:
Does the tracking info pop up automatically when you register to UPS? Not seeing where it would be listed at. Can someone screenshot?

YS don’t send out shipping info like any other site? :lol:

Does the tracking info pop up automatically when you register to UPS? Not seeing where it would be listed at. Can someone screenshot?

YS don’t send out shipping info like any other site? :lol:

You go to UPS my choice and it would show up on the calendar

I ended up going up half a size because I heard the toebox is very snug, and I didn't want my toes to feel crushed. Unfortunately I was cursed with messed up hammertoes, so snug toeboxes do not agree with my feet. I hope my heel doesn't start flying out of the shoe. I noticed the two extra lace holes in the back of the shoe. Maybe that will help secure the feet

Wish I had the funds to buy both tts and .5 up, but could only afford one atm
Toe box is no where near snug, it's wider and way more comfortable than all the other yeezys. (Can't compare to the 500s because I refuse to wear them ugly shoes)

Last edited:
Toe box is no where bear snug, it's wider and way more comfortable than all the other yeezys. (Can't compare to the 500s because I refuse to wear them ugly shoes)
Good to know thanks. Do you feel your heel is secure? There's comments that the heel area is loose.

Good to know thanks. Do you feel your heel is secure? There's comments that the heel area is loose.
Honestly I didn't notice, I had the laces tied regular and it felt great. I could see how slippage would occur if I had up sized.

Honestly I didn't notice, I had the laces tied regular and it felt great. I could see how slippage would occur if I had up sized.
Reassuring to hear, thank you. I can't believe these actually sat for a few hours. Appearance is absolutely striking, and boost too?! I think the colorway should go well with a lot of neutral outfits. Just crossing my fingers my YS order gets shipped and soon.

Reassuring to hear, thank you. I can't believe these actually sat for a few hours. Appearance is absolutely striking, and boost too?! I think the colorway should go well with a lot of neutral outfits. Just crossing my fingers my YS order gets shipped and soon.
Look in your UPS my choice account, it'll show any UPS labels made to you. If they haven't been issued it's just a matter of time.

Look in your UPS my choice account, it'll show any UPS labels made to you. If they haven't been issued it's just a matter of time.
Nice! I just checked and got a label. I can breathe easy. So dope these are going to be my go-to shoes.

Back
Top Bottom