Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Damn Adidas said it'd be here by Tuesday but I just checked and as of rn it's already being sorted out at the mailing facility center... I may get them 2maro.

BB5664F5-0443-4207-A83A-F2FDD053E4C8.jpeg

YS changed their fulfillment center for the last release, right? Its from New Jeresey or somewhere now instead of Savino, California, right? Isnt that why it's been a lot faster than before?

YS changed their fulfillment center for the last release, right? Its from New Jeresey or somewhere now instead of Savino, California, right? Isnt that why it's been a lot faster than before?
it can still come from CA too

Been trying to look a bit...what are the new rumored release dates of the Zebra and Sesame now since they were delayed?

I want to go after the all whites this week but the fact they would get dirty just looking at them just puts me off with those at this point...

Appreciate any responses fam.

lol i told you guys. sad boys getting their shipping emails.

a few days ago it was "dont worry, all these will get cancelled because we never cop heat."

YS shipping is all over the place...Ontario CA over here for this drop...Same thing for the last two 700 releases from them for me too...Baldwin Park for the 500’s, and good ol’ uncle Sal back in the day...

received e-mail confirmation from YS that my order shipped. Package scanned and departed and says should get to me on Friday :smile:

Is it normal for YS to deliver without sending a shipping confirmation? :nerd:
Yes. I did see you received shipping since asking, but for anyone else that may be wanting to ask. It’s happened to me before, and my pair of 700’s from YS is in transit with no shipping confirmation email.

Back
Top Bottom