Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
i'm sure to many its not a big deal but got my pair in from adidas and the grey toebox suede/color is different on left/right lol. ones soft/hairier/darker than the other smh eh
i have a 10 from the first drop but bought a 10.5 this time around to see if i like they way these fit better hopefully i dont like the 10.5 lol

Try taking a harder bristle brush and hitting them both in the same direction. I got a spot on the suede and after cleaning it, I had a difference of texture, hard/soft to the touch, and overall appearance and using a brush made them look stock again. Hopefully this all makes sense.

What size do I need in the 350 v2 gentlemen? I wear an 8 in the ultraboost 3.0 and iniki for reference. I was able to get an 8.5 in the 700 coming in on Friday.

I always feel this thread is torn on sizing. Probably due to width of feet over anything else. My TTS is an 11. For AJs, Airmax, NMDs, all size 11. Huaraches I’m an 11.5. Every UB, V2, 500, and 700 I’m +.5

Most seem to +.5 on the V2s with a few exceptions, but the 700s vary for s9me a +.5 creates heal slip.

My suggestion is if your 700s come in before the 350 drop try those on and if they fit use that size for your V2. If they don’t buy your - .5 down or TTS.

I always feel this thread is torn on sizing. Probably due to width of feet over anything else. My TTS is an 11. For AJs, Airmax, NMDs, all size 11. Huaraches I’m an 11.5. Every UB, V2, 500, and 700 I’m +.5

Most seem to +.5 on the V2s with a few exceptions, but the 700s vary for s9me a +.5 creates heal slip.

My suggestion is if your 700s come in before the 350 drop try those on and if they fit use that size for your V2. If they don’t buy your - .5 down or TTS.
It's actually coming in this Friday after the presale

I remember a time where everyone hated the 700s after the first few photos surfaced especially these shots
upload_2018-9-19_23-13-31.jpeg

upload_2018-9-19_23-15-36.jpeg

upload_2018-9-19_23-16-17.jpeg

Guilty :emoji_sweat_smile:.

I was in denial at first, but I got another pair of 700s thinking it was just the pair I previously had and I just don’t think they’re comfortable. Don’t flame me too hard but I think 500s are more comfortable than 700s. Anyone else feel the same way?

I was in denial at first, but I got another pair of 700s thinking it was just the pair I previously had and I just don’t think they’re comfortable. Don’t flame me too hard but I think 500s are more comfortable than 700s. Anyone else feel the same way?
Sorry bruh, I own 500s and 700s but I would go for 700s in terms of comfort.

damn now im confused on what the sizing is lol

i was nervous as hell about the size. i once had a v2 350 in my true size a 9, crushed my right foot totally. i tried on a friends stretched out sz 9 belugas the day before my 700s came in, still crushed my right foot. my friend was like, "well i need an extra pair of 700s", said he give me $380 if they didn't fit, so i was like well at least i will make my money back and help a homie.

tried on the 700s i got in today from yeezy supply, the 9 was perfect. these are tts for sure imo. i would not change the size unless you have a wide foot.

shoe is very comfy, i'm happy and was pleasantly surprised.

good luck.

damn now im confused on what the sizing is lol
My 700s from slam jam came in, TTS is perfect for me, toe area is perfect though it has minimal toe space left and have zero issue on heel slip. All my v2 and 500s are 0.5 size up for your information.

My advise is go true to size unless you need more spaces at toe area but bear in mind there will be heel slip. Cheers!

i was nervous as hell about the size. i once had a v2 350 in my true size a 9, crushed my right foot totally. i tried on a friends stretched out sz 9 belugas the day before my 700s came in, still crushed my right foot. my friend was like, "well i need an extra pair of 700s", said he give me $380 if they didn't fit, so i was like well at least i will make my money back and help a homie.

tried on the 700s i got in today from yeezy supply, the 9 was perfect. these are tts for sure imo. i would not change the size unless you have a wide foot.

shoe is very comfy, i'm happy and was pleasantly surprised.

good luck.
thanks for the response, they're not for me even though we're the same size and in the same boat, TTS 9 for 350 V2s are pretty tight on my feet as well. I'm trying to get a pair for my girl and wanna make sure I get her the right size but yeah I'll just stick with my gut and get her true size

My 700s from slam jam came in, TTS is perfect for me, toe area is perfect though it has minimal toe space left and have zero issue on heel slip. All my v2 and 500s are 0.5 size up for your information.

My advise is go true to size unless you need more spaces at toe area but bear in mind there will be heel slip. Cheers!
thanks! appreciate the reply. now its a matter of hunting down a place or person to size swap. seems hard as hell here in Sacramento lol

joe, you gonna be straight. trust me, i was like.. i just want a pair of yeezys that fit. i figured since it was a more traditional shoe, i should be alright, and it was totally fine. it was a nightmare out here getting the 350 v2, i did have. went to dtla at the kicks lounge by footaction, we waited for hours and basically just saw people cut the line, i guess they had homie hook ups. by the time i made it in, shoes were long gone. i expressed my disappointment to the store manager, he took my number, said he would call me if he got a return in a 9. i did not believe him. a week later he called me, he told me they wasn't gonna fit me, he was right. i ended up selling that pair to a friend for retail.

friday night i was up, hopped on the gram... modern notoriety had a cool art piece with ye riding the shoe, and i was like oh yeah... the 700s... i am off tomorrow, i will set an alarm and try my luck. i happened to google other online places that would have them, clicked the yeezy supply like at 12:20am, and there they were... just sitting. i thought it was a joke at first. i did not have much time to research the fitting, eventually after reading nt, reddit, and watching a couple youtube vids, i figured... size 9 again or bust.

and the 9 was right on the money. i am about to wear the hell out of this shoe and i only see it getting more comfortable with time.

i snapped this for you right quick, follow your gut.. i say tts FOR SURE

Attachments

• IMG_0999.jpg
    IMG_0999.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 50
joe, you gonna be straight. trust me, i was like.. i just want a pair of yeezys that fit. i figured since it was a more traditional shoe, i should be alright, and it was totally fine. it was a nightmare out here getting the 350 v2, i did have. went to dtla at the kicks lounge by footaction, we waited for hours and basically just saw people cut the line, i guess they had homie hook ups. by the time i made it in, shoes were long gone. i expressed my disappointment to the store manager, he took my number, said he would call me if he got a return in a 9. i did not believe him. a week later he called me, he told me they wasn't gonna fit me, he was right. i ended up selling that pair to a friend for retail.

friday night i was up, hopped on the gram... modern notoriety had a cool art piece with ye riding the shoe, and i was like oh yeah... the 700s... i am off tomorrow, i will set an alarm and try my luck. i happened to google other online places that would have them, clicked the yeezy supply like at 12:20am, and there they were... just sitting. i thought it was a joke at first. i did not have much time to research the fitting, eventually after reading nt, reddit, and watching a couple youtube vids, i figured... size 9 again or bust.

and the 9 was right on the money. i am about to wear the hell out of this shoe and i only see it getting more comfortable with time.

i snapped this for you right quick, follow your gut.. i say tts FOR SURE

Shay! Didn't know you were still around these parts. :pimp::tongue:

Back
Top Bottom