Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yea I can’t get with going up .5 on the 350, considering they will break in over time and may feel loose afterwards, I’d go as far is wearing without insoles, wooden shoe trees, etc, before sizing up (OCD, all my sizes gotta be constant)

My guess is that toebox cage on the inside creates the tightness, has anyone tried peeling that from inside?

Hmmm never thought about that. Going to try it on my beaters but I'd imagine it is hard to do.

:nerd:

2889E51C-FC7A-4C57-86C2-F791C51CCF4F.jpeg
I’m paranoid...

These good?
From stock x
Sry yal
A81B2BF8-31A1-4F1A-A71B-B415001F8855.jpeg

In my order history on YS it shows my package has made it to my city, but when I hit the ups link it says the tracking # is invalid?

Also it’s in my city but yet estimated delivery is Monday? Doubtful that ups will take that long to go 15 minutes away from a sortin facility....

Would be nice if they produce these kinda numbers for initial releases. But I guess hype needs to be built?

Lol, most of the Bae sizes are sold out anyway.
Adidas didn't really need to cut Kylie and Kendall some checks.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Adidas restock the Bred V2s in Triple White numbers.
Assuming they decide to go that route again.

no way stop speculating old ish. theyre pushing the popular 18 colors in mass numbers, and releasing a wider range of product

It’s kinda tricky though, cause if these creams don’t “sell out” fast enough, adidas may reduce numbers on the next mass release. I would assume they wanna keep some form of “exclusivity” or perception of demand.

Sitting implies simply that....waiting for you to purchase it......Say what you will about JB but the 11 Holiday release...while MASS PRODUCED....does not sit...with in 24 hours stock is gone and thats across Multiple Retailers both domestic as well as international...yes Restocks happen, but the initial release they get wiped out....

Im just saying, yesterday I know cats that picked up 3-4 pairs just cause they were so excited how easy these were to get....Getting and collecting Yeezy's has been such a nightmare for years cats just felt overjoyed and went ham...

ADC loaded up the rest of the pairs around 3am and as of 9am they are still widely available....Im not sure if the stores will carry stock but I guess we will find out in another hour or so....

Im just wondering....at $220....do you really feel the need to cop each and every color if they no longer sit in that "special" lane??
For some people, they probably will pick up every color. $220 is around the same as retros, and some people pick up damn near every color of a certain retro model. This is just MY OPINION, but I think the 350 V2 is better than any retro in every way.

Story time. Yesterday around noon est I cooked a pair from adidas canada. got pumped last night when the package was at the hub ready to be delivered today. Its ups delivery so I otta stalk the window just to see the brown piece of **** they drive. The email says delivery by 10:30am (thats the commit time per ups email) I'm stakin'from 10 no brown dump 10:30 no brown dump. ok 10:38 ups email update package delivered. check tracking actually delivered 10:31 per ups website. up to this point STILL no brown dump rolls up to my gates.

I'm now furiously cheesed cause they claim my package was delivered, I'm guessing by one of their new phantom delivery driver's. Get on the jack and blast the first human I get in contact with. blah blah we will open an investigation.. it may takes some days to hear back blah blah. Then this idiot tells me to contact Adidas and have them call UPS of additional info. if that's how the investigation process starts, shame on me! I didnt know. anyways after putting me on hold contacting the "driver" named Trevor, I hear a distinctive sound identical to my door bell. check with the quickness fo find my package tucked in like when putting a newborn to bed. Relief. Driver still lurkin'. I go out there still on the phone with the ups rep. ask him whats the deal. He gives me the clueless look like WhAt PaCkaGe, Im gLad ItS DeLiVeReD Sir. I just hung up on ups rep and walked away. Ironically got my 700s delivered smoothly just now too as well, by Canada post. What a day!

Sooooo just curious....If these are sitting both online and in stores....is the Yeezy hype dead?

i just think that they've been under produced to begin with, to maintain the hype since it's so hard to get. but if adidas is starting to make more, maybe they are trying to "kill" the hype, or maybe they just see the potential to sell more $30 shoes at $220, since however much yeezys are selling in the resell market, adidas don't get any of that money.

Back
Top Bottom