Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Still beating em like they owe me money.
Great performance in the gym; coffee stains, blemishes and all. 20181015_184721.jpg 20181015_184655.jpg

Beat creams ain’t it ...they don’t wear in well /break in visually and don’t look good dirty. Only the semi fading to pale yellow looked decent.

Beat creams ain’t it ...they don’t wear in well /break in visually and don’t look good dirty. Only the semi fading to pale yellow looked decent.

Not til they turn brown, but some dust/light dirt here and there won’t ruin them.

Taking insoles out of the 350’s makes a big difference in comfort

I’m just not tryna do it too much, hopefully it wont ruin the footbed lining

Anyone know the best way to get a hold of YS? I still haven’t received my triple white v2s and haven’t gotten any response from several emails.
What day did you order ? I ordered 9/26/2018 and received them today. I wouldn't worry about it they are 100% legit I am really happy with my pair.

So am I the only one that thought the 700's fit true to size? SMH, picked up the OG colorway the other week and haven't worn them yet because my big toe is right up on the tip of the toe box. It's only on my right foot so not sure if I should deal with it and rock them or sell them instead. I wanna wear them but removing the insole makes the shape of the shoe look funny to me. I wish I could trade for a size up. This is why I hate buyin online and not being able to try shoes on....

Does anyone know if these break in after wearing them for a while?

Last edited:
So am I the only one that thought the 700's fit true to size? SMH, picked up the OG colorway the other week and haven't worn them yet because my big toe is right up on the tip of the toe box. It's only on my right foot so not sure if I should deal with it and rock them or sell them instead. I wanna wear them but removing the insole makes the shape of the shoe look funny to me. I wish I could trade for a size up. This is why I hate buyin online and not being able to try shoes on....

Does anyone know if these break in after wearing them for a while?

They fit TTS. The toe box just has a crazy slant. Wear them and they’ll break in

My right foot is a little bit bigger as well if that makes you feel better.

Then good thing they're perfect for custom jobs.. I definitely see myself customizing/dyeing these down the line.
I especially like that creamy hue from when that one guy poured Hennessey on his kicks.

Back
Top Bottom