Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
It’s been one month and nothing from Yeezy Supply. My CC company put a hold on the funds and should get my money back soon. Just a bad experience overall.
Yeezy Supply sent me two pair cream white 350's when I only ordered one maybe I have somebody shipment.

8F117241-A616-4A2A-B50E-F0BA56DCA5EF.jpeg

Wearing under armor forge 96
Thats pretty interesting... Wonder if adidas is okay with this.

Yeezy pants do have drawstring.

Run semi tight this time, can almost aford to go up a size.

I got two pairs, one arrived this morning and another this afternoon.

The afternoon pair ran slightly larger, which im happy about. Although both are mediums.

Last edited:
OG 700s re-restock dropped around 12/1230am PST though

re-restock... so the one before the most recent one? If I remember correctly that one was 7AM PST - alongside the official ADC drop or around the same time. Man too many restocks I can't even remember LOL :rofl:

re-restock... so the one before the most recent one? If I remember correctly that one was 7AM PST - alongside the official ADC drop or around the same time. Man too many restocks I can't even remember LOL :rofl:

Lol the one on September 15th, so the most recent one.

Lol the one on September 15th, so the most recent one.

Oh. YS dropped those 12:30 PST?

Well, if no announced time on YS, it means it's NT all-nighter crew again :nthat:
Although it would be nice to hit on ADC instead for quicker and free shipping. Or a guranteed pair through raffles prior to the official drop. Those all-nighters are brutal when it turns out it drops the same time as ADC and you stayed up all night for no reason.

Oh. YS dropped those 12:30 PST?

Well, if no announced time on YS, it means it's NT all-nighter crew again :nthat:
Although it would be nice to hit on ADC instead for quicker and free shipping. Or a guranteed pair through raffles prior to the official drop. Those all-nighters are brutal when it turns out it drops the same time as ADC and you stayed up all night for no reason.

Yup, just double checked and my order confirmation was at 12:15.

Back
Top Bottom