Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
D1CAC0D7-2735-4C47-9B7C-AC424887CDC7.jpeg
FF5B056A-8939-4344-901A-93ED6219484A.jpeg
Looks like the guy that was having a photo shoot in North Carolina I seen the other day behind a Marshall’s store

I personally like the Mauve's. Like they are nice. But thats just it...nice. Nice =/= $300 + tax
Sesame's still a must
Salts still a hard pass
451s look like they might as well be made for the new Venom movie

So if sesames get cancelled, what about the pairs already being sold by flightclub? Fakes, samples?

They would have to remove any “Yeezy” branding and rename them to a different shoe tbh

I don’t think a retro of any of the Air Yeezy models would make sense.

I’m for it, call em the Nike Y Retro. Nike owns the design not ye. Let them have a bad quarter or 2 and watch them retro a lot of things.

This page is looking like 3rd graders arguing. I wonder when we can keep it to the sneakers because I doubt alot of dudes would keep the same energy in different venues.

How cool would it be to get Turtledove re-release, though I think the V2 design is better

I’m for it, call em the Nike Y Retro. Nike owns the design not ye. Let them have a bad quarter or 2 and watch them retro a lot of things.
I'd be cool with that. As many would too I bet.
Nike's too smart not to realize that model is a gold mine. Folks will eat it up, although because of that very reason they'll very likely run it to the ground with lame@$$ cws.

Nike's too smart not to realize that model is a gold mine. Folks will eat it up, although because of that very reason they'll very likely run it to the ground with lame@$$ cws.

Imagine kanyes tweets if they did that

I think Nike releases the original Yeezys sold more because of Ye than the design. They risk empowering the Yeezy brand more by retro'ing a design that flops compared to the og release.

Sadly they would Just don/ air Force SF/ Jordan 1 them out. But I would love to actually own a pair of Nike yeezys before it’s all said and done. Like adidas does with Kobe’s the adidas crazy 98 are just Kobe’s without the name.

Back
Top Bottom