Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Homie needs a 9.

I mean if y’all want a medium I the bright Royal hoodie for the 8, sure

Fastest Yeezy cop on ADC yet. We gonna pull the trigger YS, but that 20 shipping was a no-no.

Why couldn't they keep the free shipping and tax from the cremes.

Got through several times at splash and after putting in my payment info I just couldn’t do it. I was gonna double up but I’ll just take the one that I won on the app.

12.5 been held in my cart for over an hour. carted on mobile just got home looked on desktop still there lol

I got through pretty quickly but every time I tried to pay, I kept on getting error messages. I tried 2 cards and PP. I finally called Chase and my order was able to go through.

Anyone else had that issue?

upload_2018-10-27_11-29-59.png

I never get taxed on shoes, I live in a state that doesn't. I notice ADC charged me $36 in tax which never happen before. Anyone know if this is just a possible mistake or if it's a pending charge but will finalize without tax?

I can't believe YS sold out so quick. ADC was easy lol. I just woke up and got a pair.
think they just got removed for whatever reason on YS. if you go to the page, the shoe will load as will the PURCHASE button but error adding

all speculation but just might be letting ADC have their release drop timing moment.

Back
Top Bottom