Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
IMG_20181103_124346.jpg
What if.
Only these matter
IMG_20181103_124346.jpg

I wonder what the strategy is here for adidas.

I would have thought they could drive sales by spreading releases out a little more. Like a Zebra re-release would be a big deal if they saved it until X-mas. But to release them right after the mauves and right before the Sesame's and Salt 500s seems off.

Like people were waiting for a long time for Mauves and Sesame's. And if you want 500s salts might be the last ones for a while if those pastel colors don't make it out. So people may want them too. Zebras seem like the odd man out. You have to know people aren't trying to drop that much money in a month on shoes. Not to mention cream 1.0s this month with the other 2 multi 1.0s.

Idk just seems like if they wanted zebras to move they should have released them in their own month or let hype build a bit. Maybe they have something up their sleeves for the xmas time frame....

I would have thought they could drive sales by spreading releases out a little more. Like a Zebra re-release would be a big deal if they saved it until X-mas. But to release them right after the mauves and right before the Sesame's and Salt 500s seems off.

Like people were waiting for a long time for Mauves and Sesame's. And if you want 500s salts might be the last ones for a while if those pastel colors don't make it out. So people may want them too. Zebras seem like the odd man out. You have to know people aren't trying to drop that much money in a month on shoes. Not to mention cream 1.0s this month with the other 2 multi 1.0s.

Idk just seems like if they wanted zebras to move they should have released them in their own month or let hype build a bit. Maybe they have something up their sleeves for the xmas time frame....

Their release schedule would make JB scratch their head. It seems like they're just trying to push everything for end of the year sales numbers.

I'm still wondering why they have to many 500's and 350's with similar color ways.

I'm wit you bro Adidas not making any sense lately. I guess they know what they doing though or they feel like the kanye ship has pasted and they dont care anymore bout building hype cause they actually are killing it. I keep thinking they gone make sesames or statics limited to recreate hype but I just dont know anymore.

Zebras will sell but very slowly, I don't see the problem personally. Adidas has a product they can sell like Jordan's and if all fails with these new cws they can re-release past cws since they're still sought after. Only people who will complain are the ones who thought they had a shoe super limited shoe or the ones thinking they're sitting on an investment.

If there’s anything to take away from this new trend, it’s that I’m never paying resell for a yeezy ever again...
Can't wait till they start going on discount :nthat: probably won't ever happen since they rather yank them off the sites.

I feel like they are looking to see just how invested ppl are in the yeezy brand especially if you deduct the hype. Ye is looking to put out a few more models next year so why no do a temp check. Their making Nike/ Jordan moves right now. People will find a way to cop, They have been copping doubles and triples because they find it odd that yeezys are sitting. The resellers are screwed but the general public are winning

Last edited:
Debating on if I need to double on zebra if I have a Ds pair of creams in the tuck? Kinda plan on concords but ehh I’m transitioning into comfort. Now it makes sense to drop zebras now ppl can get their cash back up for concords and don’t have to compete

Debating on if I need to double on zebra if I have a Ds pair of creams in the tuck? Kinda plan on concords but ehh I’m transitioning into comfort. Now it makes sense to drop zebras now ppl can get their cash back up for concords and don’t have to compete

What!?

Maybe Adidas is trying to liquidate inventory before they sever their relationship with an ‘erratic and unpredictable’ Kanye?

I’m in China right now for work.

Yeezy hype isn’t dead here, actually quiet the opposite with a growing middle class. Young kids can dress out here and are very influenced by American brands. Yeezy’s are very hard to get.

Also, reason factory locations are moving is because it’s becoming very difficult for China to get more people to work in industry. We’ll see more product being made in India, Vietnam, and Africa going forward.

i was asking people today, do you know if the new zebras will have that off-white portion on the backend of the sole, or is the entire shoe sole gonna be white?

I feel like they are looking to see just how invested ppl are in the yeezy brand especially if you deduct the hype. Ye is looking to put out a few more models next year so why no do a temp check. Their making Nike/ Jordan moves right now. People will find a way to cop, They have been copping doubles and triples because they find it odd that yeezys are sitting. The resellers are screwed but the general public are winning
I dunno about that, this “temp check” is detrimental to hype. I mean a 3rd zebra restock ? Just saying lesson learned on my part, not that I’m complaining btw. My new mentality for instance if I miss out on the new Yeezy B-ball will be oh well gonna cop on the restock.

Back
Top Bottom