• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Still nothing from YS...
Went ahead and opened up a PayPal case...
No communication, I don’t do business like that...
Congrats to those who paid and RECIEVED their pair...
I'm sorry bro. They really do run a crappy business over there. With the not shipping and then the 20 dollar price to wait 2 weeks before they even put in the mail...that's rookie af.

I'm sorry bro. They really do run a crappy business over there. With the not shipping and then the 20 dollar price to wait 2 weeks before they even put in the mail...that's rookie af.
Appreciate it man...
At this point either a package was will show up some time...
Or PayPal will get my money back...
TIll then, on to the zebras...
Will never order from them again though lol...

i hear of ppl never even receiving their **** from YS, are these stories true?? ****s beyond ridiculous

Still nothing from YS...
Went ahead and opened up a PayPal case...
No communication, I don’t do business like that...
Congrats to those who paid and RECIEVED their pair...
My friend just got tracking on Creams today from Ys. I told him to do a charge back like 3 weeks ago. But he didn't.

adidas-yeezy-zebra-global-release-info-1.jpg

My friend just got tracking on Creams today from Ys. I told him to do a charge back like 3 weeks ago. But he didn't.
Crazy!!!
Currently looking locally for these...
Found 340 on the bay...
Probably talk him down to retail and hopefully meet up somewhere in md...

how do I return to SNS... lol I dont want my mauves I didn't even think I would win them.

At the bottom of their website there is a returns and exchanges link. Unless your in NYC (or one of their other stores globally) you have to return to an overseas location. I’ve done this once and with the time you wait and shipping cost, probably worth selling on stockx or Goat. I only buy stuff I won’t return from SNS or shop at the NYC store when I’m on the east coast.

Last edited:
I'm out here dripping (well, messing with iv drips), and came across this interview of ADC's current ceo.
Great read for y'all interested in the intricacies of adc inner dealings with regards to their [Yeezy] performance, scarcity, hype and potential future strategies.
Particularly this excerpt regarding the recent Yeezy not-so-instant sellouts (or pulled off from shelves, depending on whom you ask)

The brand strategy for the Yeezy brand remains unchanged. “As we’re moving new Yeezy products into the market, we will do what we’ve done also in the past: Create scarcity around the new products we are launching, make sure we have the hype, and, over a given period of time of course, drive volume into that market,” Rorsted explained on the call. When a product has been on the market several years, Adidas and Yeezy can then “democratize” it and start looking for mass sales, as they did with the Yeezy 350.

Thanks for sharing this. Interesting strategy, hype around limited numbers and then rerelease the product in mass later on. They have to be using some type of data acquired during the limited release to be able to gauge those future production numbers.

Back
Top Bottom