Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
my 10.5 is cooked..which is alarming, because we usually have the biggest stock. guess imma be driving to pick up a pair smh.

my 10.5 is cooked..which is alarming, because we usually have the biggest stock. guess imma be driving to pick up a pair smh.

i still see 10.5 as available on the ADC splash page....

its sent me to a blank page 3 times now and i had to refresh wtf

Welp that’s it for me. Made it through splash page and only got a blank screen. If my eastbay orders don’t go through I’ll just have to come back harder next release lol.

That incognito browser on ADC did me dirty, After sitting in the waiting room it banned me and gave me a message about fighting bots :lol::smh:

Just opened up eastbay page and was able to check out with a sz 13.... while I couldn't add my sz when they 1st dropped...
Good luck guys

Shoutout to you! i tried Eastbay for the hell of it when you posted this and after a few tries got through on a 10.5
They just sent me my confirmation email too :pimp:

Finally got through on EB too. Good luck to everyone who hasn't checked out. I've never owned a pair of 350's. I went .5 size up like many people suggested, so if they don't fit I'll be dumping them for retail plus shipping.

Size 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom