Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
FTL and FTA updated their apps and now it crashed. champs still has the old version and it's running fine. ironic.

But does the website show reservation?
Nope, that’s the problem. When I go in here there gonna act like they can’t sell me the shoes even tho my name is on the list with my size & I have my ID, this is like the main HOH in Detroit, they stay on BS :smh:

Good ol Meg. I was telling somebody yesterday how Nike even jacked peoples botted orders mid shipment and had UPS send em back. Nike is a ****show to bot now tho. Eastbay and others...not so much lol.

botted orders and multiple orders. meg was catching all the finnessers. i remember dudes comming in here panicking because their UPS status changed from "Scheduled delivery on (X DATE)" to "Sender has recalled the package: Package being returned to sender" :lol:

Whelp just got confirmation email from east bay. About to get 3 of these in if the other east bay and champ orders are good.. Luckily I like to double up

Was able to get through on eastbay around 9:40 this morning and just received the confirmation email, should be good to go.

16F0D4AE-61C9-46A4-A877-86E4257C1E28.jpeg

App wasn’t logging in like many but they acknowledged that & just needed id. Have them put your vip manually for the points/coupon

Back
Top Bottom