Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Know this is a weird question but how do you guys justify paying $250 (well as I did on the Zebras) on a pair of shoes? I feel weird and dumb for doing so, kinda regretting copping em now :lol: at least with the Creams I didn't have to pay for tax and shipping, didn't regret that purchase since they're my favorite yeezy released. Btw didn't buy em to resell, I love the colorway, but idk if I love it enough to justify the price.
I like the item and my financial situation allow me to do so without ramifications

Know this is a weird question but how do you guys justify paying $250 (well as I did on the Zebras) on a pair of shoes? I feel weird and dumb for doing so, kinda regretting copping em now :lol: at least with the Creams I didn't have to pay for tax and shipping, didn't regret that purchase since they're my favorite yeezy released. Btw didn't buy em to resell, I love the colorway, but idk if I love it enough to justify the price.

Bruh stop trying to be rationale on a sneaker forum :lol:
Everyone here probably owns well over 30 pairs of sneakers which to a normal person is utterly insane.

But to answer your question....no...you can not justify paying $250 for a non-performance shoe. Nor could you justify paying $200 for a non performance shoe. The cost of materials + what the function of the item is for does not justify such a high price tag. I would think if you are paying for a portion of the R&D cost for primeknit...the amortization of the boost license and all of the marking and celebrity endorsement and staff salary and other failing products that the better selling products need ot make up for....i think you could justify $160. You're Welcome

Last edited:
It's not justified. But I'm frugal in other parts of my life so it evens out.

So you don't regret $220, but you would regret $250?
LOL man woulda paid $250 instantly if the resell price was still at $1200.
Get that fake introspective BS outta here in the Yeezy thread. LOL Nothing
in here can be justified well, we don't need any of these things.

Good sneakers can be had for $50-$100, return them if you feel like you over paid for
a Yeezy. LOL

Adidas has literally gotten roughly $900+ from me since September...and are about to get another $220+ Friday this ish ain normal (if I get them).

Got baby girl her first pair of Ye’s. She loves em’

2E73DAB6-2292-40FD-ADE5-DA7C8DDDE6F7.jpeg

I want the black V2s but I'm not sure I like them WAY MORE than the Mauves.
we'll see. but those are really nice and on my list.

What's your question? People spend money on things they don't need every single day.

Lol c'mon man...don't be ridiculous.

That's 4 business day shipping. With Thanksgiving.

I know you're eager to get your shoes, but things could be worse.

Yeah I'm not that bent about the time, more about the inconsistency with eastbay's selective "free shipping everyday" B/S.

I need to see a person wearing this with regular jeans not rolled up or hugging the ankle or with some joggers, cuz if that the only way u can rock them to look decent, these going back and Ill stick to air max 90s/jordans

I need to see a person wearing this with regular jeans not rolled up or hugging the ankle or with some joggers, cuz if that the only way u can rock them to look decent, these going back and Ill stick to air max 90s/jordans

NT denim?

moscow-sneakerness-on-foot-21-320x213.jpg

Take em back now. If you can’t figure out a comfortable way of your own to wear a shoe, that shoe is not meant to be.

Yall should watch Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj's episode on Supreme on netflix perfectly relevant in these discussion. At the end of the day everyone has their own guilty pleasures that we justify as a necessity. Being a part of this community is one of the biggest justification in pulling the trigger on shoes $200+ and resell prices. I used to struggle dropping $160 on squat shoes that actually helps in functionality and technique, but now here I am dropping $300 on some yeezys. My personal justification: I'm only human so fuq it.

Bruh stop trying to be rationale on a sneaker forum :lol:
Everyone here probably owns well over 30 pairs of sneakers which to a normal person is utterly insane.

But to answer your question....no...you can not justify paying $250 for a non-performance shoe. Nor could you justify paying $200 for a non performance shoe. The cost of materials + what the function of the item is for does not justify such a high price tag. I would think if you are paying for a portion of the R&D cost for primeknit...the amortization of the boost license and all of the marking and celebrity endorsement and staff salary and other failing products that the better selling products need ot make up for....i think you could justify $160. You're Welcome
good read. basically, i just like hip sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom