Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Eb and Ys Zebras are in transit. Monday for Eb and Tuesday for Ys. I'll take it with the holiday.

I’ve seen about 8-10 people wearing zebras in a span of 3 hours lol.

I live in a college town, and granted I’m old and don’t get out much. but I think I’ve seen 1 other person wearing yeezys out & about. It’s almost always whatever jordans came out the previous week lol.

Last edited:
Lol that might change by next week
Haha I bet your right. I still haven't even worn my butters or wave runners yet. Im definitely not one of these people who cares how many other people have a shoe. But, I do hate seeing everyone wearing that same shoe at the same time. So as much as I love them, these zebras are gonna have to sit in the box for a minute.

Haha I bet your right. I still haven't even worn my butters or wave runners yet. Im definitely not one of these people who cares how many other people have a shoe. But, I do hate seeing everyone wearing that same shoe at the same time. So as much as I love them, these zebras are gonna have to sit in the box for a minute.

I hear you lol. It's like that in here. Zebras everywhere I go.

These sesames are just as boring as the butters, I just can’t do it. Maybe it’s just Yeezy fatigue from having them all up until this point, but they can keep these. I feel like they’ve missed a lot this year. Maybe the static’s will stand out more for me, but this ain’t it.

I want the Sesames so bad. As soon as they were announced, I was sold. Hopefully it wont be too hard to get them.

I have Butters and Mauves, and have enjoyed both shoes.

LOL how my FTL account just reset today or all days?

Same thing happened to me last week for the Zebra’s...I was all down and didn’t even bother to put any check in codes in...Still hit...Got my replacement pair for my beat ones and didn’t even try...

These Sesames look like they have higher numbers than last week...Stores I’ve checked at are all saying they have about double what they had for Zebras...That and it seems like this colorway has cooled off on some people...Shouldn’t be too much of an issue getting a pair...

Same thing happened to me last week for the Zebra’s...I was all down and didn’t even bother to put any check in codes in...Still hit...Got my replacement pair for my beat ones and didn’t even try...

These Sesames look like they have higher numbers than last week...Stores I’ve checked at are all saying they have about double what they had for Zebras...That and it seems like this colorway has cooled off on some people...Shouldn’t be too much of an issue getting a pair...

nice. guess I’m good. funny thing is here in Michigan we literally just started to use the reservation system.

FTA still not showing my zebra purchase .. should reflect to give me VIP soon, right?
"Please allow 48-72 hours for recent purchases to be reflected" .. so business days should reflect by tomorrow.

FTA still not showing my zebra purchase .. should reflect to give me VIP soon, right?
"Please allow 48-72 hours for recent purchases to be reflected" .. so business days should reflect by tomorrow.

Call them up...Most of the time they’ll apply it for you, or at least they have in the past when I’ve tried...Last week was the first time I’ve used the app since Beluga 2.0’s though so maybe they’ve changed some things...

Adidas-Yeezy-Boost-700-Mauve.jpg

Back
Top Bottom