Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
these work better with knee high shorts high socks and a big T shirt bruhs. Glad I went down .5 on the 500s, im lit

For anyone that has sizing questions on the desert rats, they run .5 size big. Im a 10 in V2s and a 10 in these is a little bit roomy in the front. I can live it but would prefer a 9.5.

damn i am an 11 in V2s my 700s are a 10.5 and fit. got a 11 in these. Guess we will see

These are going to have a high resale value just like the 700.

This time around people make sure to pledge their allegiance unlike the 700 when cats waited til we told them it was cool to have them

E0DEFD1F-141B-4F56-8EBD-7AA5798793E0.gif

This time around people make sure to pledge their allegiance unlike the 700 when cats waited til we told them it was cool to have them

Sheeps amongst wolves

Sizing recommendations seem to go either way (TTS or half a size up) from people that have the shoe in hand.

This reddit poster recommended half a size up after wearing them for a day.

Ok Now I’m Confused.....

We’ve Heard Everything From TTS To Size Down .5, To Size Up .5 :lol:

No they won’t have a high resell value. People genuinely don’t seem to understand how the resell market works. Pre orders are already flooding markets with sub 400$ posts. These are liked way less than the 700’s and will not reach the 700 levels anytime soon.

Sizing recommendations seem to go either way (TTS or half a size up) from people that have the shoe in hand.

This reddit poster recommended half a size up after wearing them for a day.

For clarification:

half size only. i’m a 5 in v2s- men’s 4 in almost everything else. 5 would’ve been much too big for me. should’ve gone w a 4.5

No they won’t have a high resell value. People genuinely don’t seem to understand how the resell market works. Pre orders are already flooding markets with sub 400$ posts. These are liked way less than the 700’s and will not reach the 700 levels anytime soon.
people won’t want to spend too much because they don’t have Boost.

i was going hard for them and ended up getting my ishh cancelled :smh:

ya'll enjoy these 500's tho

^ supposedly, ym also said there was a bred restock a couple months back

idek anymore

Back
Top Bottom