Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Man I have never seen soooo many Yeezys like I did today in midtown. I stopped by the Adidas store on 5th and even employees were rocking zebras, 700s, and Triple whites. I have been to that store tons of times and never really seen employess with Yeezys. Reminds me of the days after a jordan release when everyone is wearing them.

Last edited:
Man I have never seen soooo many Yeezys like I did today. I stopped by the Adidas store on 5th and even employees were rocking zebras, 700s, and Triple whites. I have been to that store tons of times and never really seen employess with Yeezys. Reminds me of the days after a jordan release when everyone is wearing them.
u cop 40% off creams?

u cop 40% off creams?
Didnt know this was a thing. I didnt see any Yeezys on display tho. I asked about creams (UB) and manager said they sold out but were expecting more pairs in later. that was at 3pm. I went back at 7:30 and didnt see any creams.

Didnt know this was a thing. I didnt see any Yeezys on display tho. I asked about creams and manager said they sold out but were expecting more pairs in later. that was at 3pm. I went back at 7:30 and didnt see any creams.
lmk if u go back again lol

If the box that your OG Zebras comes in says V10 on the serial number instead of V02 does that automatically mean they’re fake no matter how close to real the shoes look?

Anyone know if I change my name, dob etc on account info on the adidas app so someone else can pick up my shoes for me?

Damn now yall scaring me. I aint tryna pay 275 resell for these. So theres no chance im getting these?
Patience mate, it's only been a week. Their slowness is frustrating, but I'd say you have more chance of getting them than not.

Just got a call from a local chain at my mall that did ticket raffles for the sesames. They don't raffle by size, you choose the size out of what they have available if you win and get the call. They only had one size left and it happened to be my 13, can't believe my luck. I lost the FNL raffle so now I'm pretty pumped to have a pair secured. Also hoping I don't win that SNS raffle now.

Much like zebra

Those mafia numbers are false again

Because footlocker family has more pairs then they claim adidas us will

They even claim adidas eu will have more stock than us which NEVER happens lol

Much like zebra

Those mafia numbers are false again

Because footlocker family has more pairs then they claim adidas us will

They even claim adidas eu will have more stock than us which NEVER happens lol
Their numbers were fairly accurate for the Zebras. Adidas did load a bit more stock which brought that number up to ~15k. I cross reference their numbers with yzylab. It seems like footlocker, foot sites etc will get more again compared to the stock on adc.

Back
Top Bottom