Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ive been wanting the statics since the pictures came out a few months ago… the 3m joints are dope but are a gimmick and limited for no reason… ill take the regular pair…I passed on getting a 2nd pair of zebras just cuz I knew I was getting the statics which is also a white pair although not as loud… and I need those semi frozen joints next Friday just salty I got a meeting… bought to bring my laptop to the meeting lol

I just don't want any more v2s period....next please
exactly.
giphy.gif

Been on record saying that the Statics were fire to me. :nthat:

Let's eat, fellas. :nthat:

Side note: I would love Ye and Adidas to release a 350 with the midsole and outsole glow. Not the whole damn sneaker. :lol:

-Drew

Been waiting on the static 350s. Just need a pair. 3M not needed. We got official release date on either one yet?

:rofl:funniest ish I see on NT is when dudes call you out for liking 700s then rocks'em hard
Not as funny as dudes who totally missed the point of it who keep banging on about it as if they they think they know what theyre talking about.

Thats funny.

Last edited:
I don't like either of the statics....and def out for glow in the dark kicks. I do hope Ye continues dropping prices though on the yeezy stuff.
The Hiatus is on...

Completely out on all the gimmicks. What’s up with the V3 that was supposed to drop in February?

NT, I need some help with wave runner sizing before I pull the trigger for my fam...

I own V2’s, so I know they run a half size small.

But I’ve never owned the waves... so how do they fit? Should I get his usual size? Or do I need to size up? Thanks in advance.

NT, I need some help with wave runner sizing before I pull the trigger for my fam...

But I’ve never owned the waves... so how do they fit? Should I get his usual size? Or do I need to size up? Thanks in advance.
Usual TTS size

TTS. They'll break in a bit.

TTS...Or .5 down from whatever his V2 size is...

Back
Top Bottom