Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
So SNS is really charging $60 for shipping for the Frozen Yellows? Geez, I won’t even waste my time entering.

Y'all copping any hoodies from YS? Salt hoody is looking cool.

Soon as I saw they restocked some of the older hoodies I copped this one instantly. Bought this when it first came out and loved it. The color and quality was sick. Ended up selling it after awhile since I was mainly based in Florida, but regretted it ever since. I'd recently been looking online for one in decent used condition, so I was so stoked to get a brand new one for $170 shipped. Retail was like $375 or something.

KW3M206-111-FLUORO-RED-625_e3ffecf4-8fc2-41cf-a4bc-f04d6b857e8b_980x.jpg

Soon as I saw they restocked some of the older hoodies I copped this one instantly. Bought this when it first came out and loved it. The color and quality was sick. Ended up selling it after awhile since I was mainly based in Florida, but regretted it ever since. I'd recently been looking online for one in decent used condition, so I was so stoked to get a brand new one for $170 shipped. Retail was like $375 or something.

KW3M206-111-FLUORO-RED-625_e3ffecf4-8fc2-41cf-a4bc-f04d6b857e8b_980x.jpg

Na man, that color is tacky af... and the way these hoodies fit the models is absolutely ridiculous...

There are only like 20 FTL stores getting Frozen Yellow, that can't be right...

Last edited:
If Eblens are getting Frozen yellows then they are going to be everywhere like zebras and sesames. I can only imagine a venue on release saturday where 20 people are wearing their Frozen Yellows

Finally...Stopped by the FTL today that I picked up my Sesames at...Zebras and Sesames were the first Yeezy models they carried and in point of fact were the first releases they used the app for...Small scale store for sure but it’s only 5 mins away from my house...

Chopped it up with the manager for a few and he said he got the same allocation for the Frozen Yellows as he got for both those previous releases...

Called a couple workers I know at FTA and FTL that I got most of my previous Yeezy’s from (Starting with the Black Friday drops)...Both said they got a ton of pairs and judging by the past two V2’s they expect to have pairs for grabs well into mid week after release...These are obviously high volume stores...

The Frozen Yellows are out and in abundance just like the Zeebras, just like the Sesames...

Back
Top Bottom