• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Zebras sold out? I saw them sitting in champs and Footaction over the weekend

You gotta remember that for a lot of people (myself included), online is the only way to buy stuff like yeezys. So when online spots sell out, it’s a wrap. Frozen yellows will most definitely sell out online, IMO. Can’t see them sitting around like the Sesames did.

Who here can post some in hand pics of Yellows? Haven’t seen many posted since before last years drop.

What time does Yeezy supply usually do their drops? I've only copped off of there once but cant remember if its at the regular 9am est or earlier.

B44A2F29-8A65-4D15-83AE-41CF958EA359.jpeg

3BA45CB9-163D-4827-B475-7C66F4BFC23D.jpeg

Bodied This Fit :nthat:

Retail was $300-375 depending on the style. They were marked down to $120 last week.

Thanks. Wow- even more tempting then. Free shipping currently too.

They look like they run kind of big- does anyone know the sizing on them?

I am normally go Medium or Large on hoodies depending on the fit. Might go with a medium b/c I think I remember people saying the Callabasas long-sleeves ran pretty big. Maybe these run the same?

Thanks. Wow- even more tempting then. Free shipping currently too.

They look like they run kind of big- does anyone know the sizing on them?

I am normally go Medium or Large on hoodies depending on the fit. Might go with a medium b/c I think I remember people saying the Callabasas long-sleeves ran pretty big. Maybe these run the same?

Hoodies run huge. I have a bunch of them from various seasons (3, 4, and 5). I'm typically a Medium in most brands but all my Yzy hoodies are XS-S. You'll need to at least size down to Small unless you like that incredibly oversized aesthetic

Hoodies run huge. I have a bunch of them from various seasons (3, 4, and 5). I'm typically a Medium in most brands but all my Yzy hoodies are XS-S. You'll need to at least size down to Small unless you like that incredibly oversized aesthetic

Good to know, thanks man. Definitely not into the big look. Greatly appreciated, esp. since it says you can’t return sale items .

Who wins these FNL raffles??

Or is it just a hype building tool for them???

For concords and higher allocated releases. I've only picked up cap and gowns and concords.

I'm not sure how many FNL gets, and then you have to consider employees.

Repped/thanks, I have my eye on that yellow one. Wish the orange was still in my size.

What were they priced at originally out of curiousity?

Yeah they were discounted to $120-$150 on Friday. I grabbed a fluro red season 3 hoodie right when they restocked. All the remaining ones dropped to $80 today without announcement. I just saw it earlier cause I've been checking the site. I think a few more might pop up sooner than later, cause I saw full size runs on some and then they just vanished. But definitely worth it if you're considering. Really nice quality, especially for the current price. Most likely size down at least one size. And I don't think it's free shipping. It should be $20. Shows up still for me at least.

Yeah they were discounted to $120-$150 on Friday. I grabbed a fluro red season 3 hoodie right when they restocked. All the remaining ones dropped to $80 today without announcement. I just saw it earlier cause I've been checking the site. I think a few more might pop up sooner than later, cause I saw full size runs on some and then they just vanished. But definitely worth it if you're considering. Really nice quality, especially for the current price. Most likely size down at least one size. And I don't think it's free shipping. It should be $20. Shows up still for me at least.

You’re right- I just didn’t go far enough in the checkout process- it eventually added the $20 shipping.

I think I am going to go small. I was thinking medium, but would rather it be a bit tighter fitting than baggy- I’m afraid a medium will be too big.

These hoodies look so big on the models... are they wearing 2-3 sizes too big or is that how they look at TTS!? I like the muted colors but the fit is horrendous in the pics.

Back
Top Bottom