Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I feel bad though this tweet in particular seems pretty delusional. Dude needs some help with his meds.

257zj41.jpg

Damn this is sad...This man needs somebody in his life to tell him he’s sick...Can’t be anybody around him willing to step up...

Why are everyone so quick to judge Kanye as sick etc? I honestly don’t see what’s wrong with trying to get Drake to talk to him. I honestly like that he stands up for himself and his family. Drake seems like a real rat who’s lost it.

What’s up guys I’m new to the Yeezy adidas world. Never really liked them until I ran into the Yeezy 700 in the mauve colorway. Couple questions what was retail on them and do they have the Ultra Boost technology in them? Lastly how do they run? I’m a TTS 10 in Air Maxes and Jordan’s and Nike SB

Why are everyone so quick to judge Kanye as sick etc? I honestly don’t see what’s wrong with trying to get Drake to talk to him. I honestly like that he stands up for himself and his family. Drake seems like a real rat who’s lost it.

It's not so much what he's saying as much as how he's saying it. It just seems like someone that is kind of out of control and frantically typing compared to someone that is collected and in control of themselves. It comes across as being manic. A lot of people with mental illnesses have a distinct way of behaving/explaining things.

What’s up guys I’m new to the Yeezy adidas world. Never really liked them until I ran into the Yeezy 700 in the mauve colorway. Couple questions what was retail on them and do they have the Ultra Boost technology in them? Lastly how do they run? I’m a TTS 10 in Air Maxes and Jordan’s and Nike SB
They retailed for 3, but deals can be had for less now. They do have boost, and go with your normal TTS

Bro Kanye himself acknowledges his mental health issues. Call it “sick” or whatever you want...but the dude has issues.

There’s nothing wrong with trying to get Drake to talk to him, or standing up for his family. Then again, who is saying there’s something wrong with that?? We’re just acknowledging his rants and manic tendencies.

It's not so much what he's saying as much as how he's saying it. It just seems like someone that is kind of out of control and frantically typing compared to someone that is collected and in control of themselves. It comes across as being manic. A lot of people with mental illnesses have a distinct way of behaving/explaining things.

Exactly...He’s having a manic episode...Hopefully somebody is with him...

Back
Top Bottom