Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
QV isnt a practical daily driver. cant use the stock tires in the wet or below 40 degrees. great weekend and good weather car...and it fits my kid. its fast af tho

nice to see another alfa owner. u got good taste bruh :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Probably just depends where you live tbh. I’ve seen some folks DD it, but they did swap out tires to something more practical and long lasting instead of the track tires it comes with.

Either way, good stuff. Surprisingly, size-wise the Giulia works for our family of 3. My wife was jealous so we ended up getting her a Stelvio about 3 weeks ago. :smh: :smh:

She looooves it though. :pimp:

Who working OT this time of the year? I was salty as hell when they told me we was done for at the start of December. Did 3.5 hours of OT the week they made the announcement only because the only other person in my department had the week off...And they *** still said something to me about it.
Lol my job is a little different, I can work as little or as much as I want , so i decided to go hard with the hours this month , 6 days a week , can’t complain when the dd hits the account

Probably just depends where you live tbh. I’ve seen some folks DD it, but they did swap out tires to something more practical and long lasting instead of the track tires it comes with.

Either way, good stuff. Surprisingly, size-wise the Giulia works for our family of 3. My wife was jealous so we ended up getting her a Stelvio about 3 weeks ago. :smh: :smh:

She looooves it though. :pimp:

yea i been trying to burn thru these pirellis so that i can replace with them with something more practical.

good call on the stelvio. all alfa garage is fire. u guys are doin it right:smokin

yea i been trying to burn thru these pirellis so that i can replace with them with something more practical.

good call on the stelvio. all alfa garage is fire. u guys are doin it right:smokin

I would love to drive a Giulia. Rave reviews on them. How has your reliability been?

I would love to drive a Giulia. Rave reviews on them. How has your reliability been?

my quad hasnt had any mechanical problems, but im only at 3k miles. 4 months of this year the car was in the shop cause someone rear ended me. typical of any somewhat new/rare italian car, no one knows how to repair it when its broken.

most of the reliability issues in the base cars have been resolved with various software updates and recalls. id be pretty confident if i was purchasing one today.

my quad hasnt had any mechanical problems, but im only at 3k miles. 4 months of this year the car was in the shop cause someone rear ended me. typical of any somewhat new/rare italian car, no one knows how to repair it when its broken.

most of the reliability issues in the base cars have been resolved with various software updates and recalls. id be pretty confident if i was purchasing one today.

That’s awesome news. Hopefully it continues to be reliable for you.

ADC with the late evening ship notice for the Frozen Yellows. Quick turnaround.

0901-kanye-west-kim-kardashian-frozen-ani-tmz-getty-2.gif

Anyone have sizing problem in the v2?
The cream white pair I got from the 2nd release in a sz11. The frozen yellows I got (the current release) which in the same size. The frozens is much tighter in the toe box. By the way, in adidas I wear 9.5-10.

The cream white pair I got from the 2nd release in a sz11. The frozen yellows I got (the current release) which in the same size. The frozens is much tighter in the toe box. By the way, in adidas I wear 9.5-10.

You're not alone bruh. Many people have felt inconsistencies with v2 sizing, including myself

Some V2’s have flat toeboxes. They don’t stretch out with wear due to the plastic cages being too low from the manufacturing process.

Took an L at the footlocker app, websites, and local stores. I was able to secure a pair at Footlocker in the city, 10 minutes before closing. Just need the Belugas to re-re-release.

Never thought I own a pair of 350s, but the frozens won me over.

I hope they are not addictive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom